• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

you say i come from an ugly family??

first off, where are YOU from badass?

i keep noticing little things that lead me to believe you dont have a firm grasp on the english language....

and what was that a few grammatical and spelling faux pas?? Puhlease its a messageboard...and he has a corporate dayjob that doesnt allow him to take the time to oversee his posts in detail as you un-employed lower class bostonians.

eh, i am unemployed because i want to be...

no, it was something about the way he wrote... i could be wrong. i have NO idea where he is from/background... i am glad he has a good job. thats super fantastic. i hope he is able to save up lots of money to buy a suburban getaway in white plains with the perfect cheesy woman of his dreams.

really i wish him well.

Originally posted by ras67

eh, i am unemployed because i want to be...

no, it was something about the way he wrote... i could be wrong. i have NO idea where he is from/background... i am glad he has a good job. thats super fantastic. i hope he is able to save up lots of money to buy a suburban getaway in white plains with the perfect cheesy woman of his dreams.

really i wish him well.

hahaha too funny He actually just opened up his own cell phone store...But still has his corporate america job as well.

Un-employment is fun..Its like a never ending vacation...hmm the good old days. Let me ask you did youconvince yourself that promoting is like having a real job yet...That was me for a while!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

hahaha too funny He actually just opened up his own cell phone store...But still has his corporate america job as well.

Un-employment is fun..Its like a never ending vacation...hmm the good old days. Let me ask you did youconvince yourself that promoting is like having a real job yet...That was me for a while!!!!

bullshit...no one with that grammar works in corporate america, or at least real corporate america. i guess walmart is a corporation so i can see where i may have been mistaken. selling cellphones at a mall in jersey isnt owning your own cellphone business. pretty impressive he can still find the time to post on a message board all day with his hands so full. good luck billy.

kosta, he is a big boy, well a very dainty, efeminate man, so i think he can stick up for himself.

Originally posted by flavanugz

bullshit...no one with that grammar works in corporate america, or at least real corporate america. i guess walmart is a corporation so i can see where i may have been mistaken. selling cellphones at a mall in jersey isnt owning your own cellphone business. pretty impressive he can still find the time to post on a message board all day with his hands so full. good luck billy.

kosta, he is a big boy, well a very dainty, efeminate man, so i think he can stick up for himself.

Im just sticking up for my friend is that a prob.

anyhow he actually does have a really good job in corporate america...and for your misinformation Walmart is one of the top 3 wealthiest corporations in america the waltons are the 4th wealthiest people valued at 20.5 Billion So i think walmart is doing pretty good.Even though thats not what he does Further more He really has his own cell phone store.

Originally posted by djustinh

oh my god boston people really come over here to argue? lolololol wtf you have to be kidding me? i've seen it all now, take a chill pill everyone makes fun of dirty jerz in their own way. were dirty, your a bunch of quackers ;)

sell out. Bostonians are assholes...;)

Originally posted by stymie

HEY BOSTON BILLY, YOUR SUCH A HERB.

But he still hasnt gotten that spelling down.

You are = Youre a Herb...

Hey Billy can picture the Bostonians trying to say Herb it must soud like huub...huwb HAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Fuckin retards