Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Public Apology to the BOSTON!!!!

Originally posted by djustinh

oh my god boston people really come over here to argue? lolololol wtf you have to be kidding me? i've seen it all now, take a chill pill everyone makes fun of dirty jerz in their own way. were dirty, your a bunch of quackers ;)

No Mr. superstar DJ, you got it wrong....gayassfucker and eddie "somebody answer the phone" 3 came over to the Boston board long before we even knew your NYC garbage dump of a state even had a board. But frankly there's no need to even fight you k-tards, 'cause MTV is about to expose you community college flunky, JP ball licking guidos for the LOSERS we've always known you are. Talk to you after the show toolbags.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

Youcant even pronounce the word herb Thats the funny thing.

Hows the child molestation going?? ras67 told me all about you, you fucking pig.

Wow, this kid molests little girls... Figures I bet this guy is 25 goes to High School after school with his Iroc Z and trys to pick up 15 year olds

Originally posted by groovefire

No Mr. superstar DJ, you got it wrong....gayassfucker and eddie "somebody answer the phone" 3 came over to the Boston board long before we even knew your NYC garbage dump of a state even had a board. But frankly there's no need to even fight you k-tards, 'cause MTV is about to expose you community college flunky, JP ball licking guidos for the LOSERS we've always known you are. Talk to you after the show toolbags.

:eek::hat::D I LOVE JP GUIDOS FIST PUMPIN MTV FLUNKIN COLLEGE KTARDS! :eek::D

some people are too uptight ;)

Originally posted by groovefire

Homos and fat bald dudes are funny on TV, but definitely not funny on this board. Keep up the great work boston billy and kosta. :aright:

You see the difference between us and you losers is that we post our pics on here and arent ashamed. You guys lurk behind your monitors and hide because you know you are society's unwanted trash.

Fuck off loser. :finger:

Originally posted by kostaP

You see the difference between us and you losers is that we post our pics on here and arent ashamed. You guys lurk behind your monitors and hide because you know you are society's unwanted trash.

Fuck off loser. :finger:

that was a very persuesive little blurb...

made me almost want to post my pic, though my pic was up yesterday so i am all set.... :grenade:

Originally posted by ras67

that was a very persuesive little blurb...

made me almost want to post my pic, though my pic was up yesterday so i am all set.... :grenade:

Obviously we arent afraid to post our pics but look at your gay boston crew they dont even respond just post ghey smilies cause they know they dont even compare to Jersey

i didnt see yesterdays pic.. post it.