Newark NJ 07105

Info 973.589.0225

Get Directions On MapQuest

Easy In And Out From Rt21 or 1&9

Music By

Resident

Dj Mario Calegari - Groove

If you need a place to go after all your party spots

Deko,Abyss,Etc... Stop on By no ned to pay toll any more and 20-30 admissions FUEL has all you need make sure to get your VIP card cuase that your way to enter if you want one stop by Planet Groove Music Store located

307 Jefferson St

Newark NJ 07105

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys if I may add my 2 cents in here.

I truly wish you the best of luck on this venture but I know for a fact it will not work. I hope Im wrong but for too many reasons.

There is no liquor license.

You wont be serving liquor obviously.

what will people be doing??

DRUGS will be a problem.

POLICE will not go for this,

Granted youre in Newark you have some leniancy but its a matter fo time.

Mario Calegari is an amazing DJ. A lot of percussion in his sets with a lot of energy. (Youknow that Brazillian stuff) I would def. go to hear Mario but I foresee a problem.

Petey K got away with it because he knew the law and he knew the loopholes...hope you guys can find them too, but even if you do it will bring more attention to you that is unwanted and the cops are gonna move in eventually.

Just my opinion. I really would like to see something like this work out in Jersey.

Best of Luck

Thank You Kosta for your cents now let me add my cents as well

1st of all i already have my CO for this,yes it is a company as we speak 2nd the law is not an issue when the law is involved 3rd drugs is all over and very much in all your clubs you promote and that is a FACT!

Thank You for all the luck now lets not hate on something that is being done for the people !

People keep the vibe!

Originally posted by planetgroove

Thank You Kosta for your cents now let me add my cents as well

1st of all i already have my CO for this,yes it is a company as we speak 2nd the law is not an issue when the law is involved 3rd drugs is all over and very much in all your clubs you promote and that is a FACT!

Thank You for all the luck now lets not hate on something that is being done for the people !

People keep the vibe!

First off asshole, I clearly stated i was not trying to bash this but I stated my opinion. Is there a problem with that.

2nd dick...I'll fuckin put up money and guarantee you this FAILS.

3rd Fuckface A CO is a certificate of Occupancy has nothing to do with what I stated

4th shit for brains, The law is involved?? Let me guess you have a cop at the door..Big Shit didnt work the last 20 times people tried this in Jersey and its not gonna work now.

5. Just to school you..DRUGS are everywhere...dont preach to me that there are drugs in the clubs I promote..I know this as does everyone else and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. For youto think youre not going to have a drug problem in a club that serves no alcohol plays house music and opens up at 2 am is assanine (sp) YOU ARE CREATING AN ENVIRONMENT FOR DELINQUENT BEHAVIOR. Let me know if anyone repeats those words to you in a few weeks/months however long this thing lasts. Ive been in this business for a minute DO YOU REALLY THINK ITS NOT GOING TO BE A CRACKHOUSE??? WAKE UP AND SMELL MY ASS.

If you were nicer in your post I would have been more polite about this but this is what you brought it to.

Good fuckin luck dude. YOU'LL NEED IT.:blown:

Originally posted by vega33x

kosta lighten up.....everyone needs a crackhouse once in a while....lol.....j/k real pissed i didnt go to cheetah last night....thanx for ruining my monday with ur review....see ya thurs...

Hahaa You really missed one of the best parties Ive ever been to.

words do no justice to what took place last night.

AS far as this asshole goes I was being nice I thought but I guess he didnt think so. Whatever..Hope he doesnt lose too much money on this place.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Possiblity...but only if Rydel promises to play hard and NO FUCKING SIRENNNNN.........he needs that thing taken away

I'll be with like 4 girls, maybe a few guys, I believe Deko first

ill be at the door swing thru after deko.