Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fUEL

Originally posted by notyou

Kosta got you sucking his dick now?

Kosta learned from the master - your Father. Your pops is a true Champion of sucking dick - He would make any Fag proud. Dude relax - I am sure they may like you better on the Boston board perhaps - or you can stay on this board and take the risk uf us exposing you for the ass slamming homo that you are - By the way your mom says to call her - I am sending her home is a few minutes and she needs a ride

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by planetgroove

Ladies and Germs i posted this wrong it was supposed to be in the other post but LOVE IS IN THE AIT i feel that me and kosta are goin to make out wait in see! :)~(:

Vic BICHOOOOOOOOOOOo whos buyin lunch?

I was just down in Newark. Had to get my clothes at the dry cleaners. Next time call and I'll stop by with picanha, holla

Victor Soto

Yo Mario,

The place is PHAT dog. LOT of parking and the space is just right for a underground afterhour. The system is LOUD as hell. Very Very NICE!!! I'll be sure to stop by this Saturday with som peeps. No work Sunday meaning all out on Saturday..

Victor Soto

Originally posted by skince55

If I wanted to go would I need to stop by the store and pick up a VIP card or would I just be able to show up?

In order to go inside you need an invite pass. I have some and you can also go to the store and pick some up. Pm me if anyone wants one or call 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

Sorry i dont repy asap its that the copmuter is at the store

OK Age like Kosta said 18 is not a problem but im tryin to keep it 21 but if you look good and look healthey at 18 your more then welcome....

About the passes yes it would be great if you can get them from Vic or stop by the store this way i can hand you more for you and your friends and as well check out the store if your clubbin you need you music to go along with that and Planet Groove is where you are goin to fing the latest and best best underground cds that no othjer store will have Fact!

all my underground cds come from a company in Madrid where the best hits are coming from Lateset cds on Dimas Martinez, Dj Chus, and i can go on.....

thats it for the advertisment but yes stop in and pick your cards up ALSO IM GOIN TO DO A THANKSGIVING EVE PARTY AS WELL AFTERHOURS ONLY SO YOU CAN ALL GO TO YOUR REGULAR SPOT DRINK IT UP GET WASTED AND SOBER UP AT FUEL WE WILL BE HAVEING NATURAL SANDIWICHES SO YOU CAN MUNCH ON AND PARTY THE DAY AWAY!

THANX

MARIO C. :)

Originally posted by planetgroove

Sorry i dont repy asap its that the copmuter is at the store

OK Age like Kosta said 18 is not a problem but im tryin to keep it 21 but if you look good and look healthey at 18 your more then welcome....

About the passes yes it would be great if you can get them from Vic or stop by the store this way i can hand you more for you and your friends and as well check out the store if your clubbin you need you music to go along with that and Planet Groove is where you are goin to fing the latest and best best underground cds that no othjer store will have Fact!

all my underground cds come from a company in Madrid where the best hits are coming from Lateset cds on Dimas Martinez, Dj Chus, and i can go on.....

thats it for the advertisment but yes stop in and pick your cards up ALSO IM GOIN TO DO A THANKSGIVING EVE PARTY AS WELL AFTERHOURS ONLY SO YOU CAN ALL GO TO YOUR REGULAR SPOT DRINK IT UP GET WASTED AND SOBER UP AT FUEL WE WILL BE HAVEING NATURAL SANDIWICHES SO YOU CAN MUNCH ON AND PARTY THE DAY AWAY!

THANX

MARIO C. :)

Mario,

I spoke to Chris Lewis the dj from ROXY. He is waiting for your page.

Victor Soto

• 2 weeks later...

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVIN YOU ALL PUT ON SOME POUNDS NOW LETS DANCE THE MORNING AWAY AND GET RID OF THOSE XTRA POUNDS WE ADDED ON!!

mUSIC bY rESIDENT

dJ mARIO cALEGARI - gROOVE

pOUNDING yOU wITH tHOSE sICK tRIBAL bEATS wE aLL fEIN fOR!!

gUEST tHIS sATURDAY

dJ rEALM

FUEL

iS lOOKING fOR dANCERS sO iF iNTRESTED pLEASE cONTACT mE