erickamikaze

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see Felicia again!!!!

I'm gonna SQUEEEEEEEZEEE her!!!!

I'm sure we'll be better by then.

Aaron's getting over his pneumonia, Alexa is taking antibiotics for her ear infection, Motrin 800mg is getting the parents through the day AND night.

Mich is right, Lysol all over the place.

By the way, the pool is FREEZING! :shake: :shake: No pushing anyone in like Jackie did to me last time!! I got shotgun on the double raft! That's the ONLY way to get in there (unless you're from friggin Tennessee).

Originally posted by themrs

I can't wait to see Felicia again!!!!

I'm gonna SQUEEEEEEEZEEE her!!!!

I'm sure we'll be better by then.

Aaron's getting over his pneumonia, Alexa is taking antibiotics for her ear infection, Motrin 800mg is getting the parents through the day AND night.

Mich is right, Lysol all over the place.

By the way, the pool is FREEZING! :shake: :shake: No pushing anyone in like Jackie did to me last time!! I got shotgun on the double raft! That's the ONLY way to get in there (unless you're from friggin Tennessee).

:) Keep on taking em Centrums aswell .

Im sure that people will end up in the pool though , freezing or not ..............the hard part is just Gettin in . :tongue:

Originally posted by themrs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by aj2234

GOOD LUCK GETTING WENDEL OUT OF HIS CAVE!

COULD WE BE HEARING THE DEBUT OF DJ JACKIE?

Yeah, right. *lol* But I am a total vinyl junkie.....HEY! Thats me....you guys have cooljunkies, deckjunkies and now VINYLJUNKIES!!!!

(Im a retard, I know.)

Originally posted by junkiexl

I saw her building up a nice stack of vinyl over the weekend... ;)

I ended up buying just 5. I put Mirza on a mission tring to find me some Rennie Pilgrem but no such luck. :(

Originally posted by michaelmartin

Hey Mr. Miami...Sounds like a nice party there ...I would love to throw down some tunes.....I have nice memories of the last BBQ..@ Lyrik's....it was a nice gathering.....let me know...soo i can bring some hard liquor!!! :D

:aright: you got it!!

Originally posted by mrmiami

hey guys, if you are going to bring some food, please let me know what so I can post, that way we have an idea of what we have, and so peeps don't bring the same stuff.

Everyone that knows me knows I will be bringing hotdogs, hotdog bread (potato bread of course), ketchup and mayo. :D

And anyone that knows Flip knows he will have some booze. ;)