Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what should I open.

nexusgroove

Originally posted by saleen351

I was talking to a guy today about my plans to open up Nicy C's hot dogs

or Nicky C's dirty water dogs

or hot dog nickys...

check this place called "Dogma" on Biscayne Blvd. and 50 something. Very good concepts of a hot dog shop.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Jackie, remind me to show you Katana.

Fo sho, i'll be down all this weekend. Youre gonna be at Opium on Friday right?

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Breweries are great places to hang out nd experience the beers of the world and bring something totallly different than Miami already has

great idea...u can make a HOPS or just a personalized Brewery...or an Irish styled pub would fit in pretty good as well...:idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

great idea...u can make a HOPS or just a personalized Brewery...or an Irish styled pub would fit in pretty good as well...:idea:

I think an Irish style one might be better than Hops. Ive eaten there twice and got deathly ill, the very name makes me stomach churn.....:vomit3:

The best thing to do would be to make a Cheesburger Cheesburger type place, but you also have to throw in some pizza into the mix, b/c when people are leaving the clubs theres nothing better than a good slice of pizza. You should also have an extension of the restaraunt with someone walking around selling slices out of a heated box.

Something that also would fair well there is a Sports Bar with Pool tables.

Sooooooo class the ultimate place to open there would be a Sports bar with pool tables that serves Burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza, and beer. Just name the place Eclectic. I actually have a business plan written up for this idea but I found the cost to be to expensive in that area. If anyone on this board is seriously into this concept and has major investors PM me or let me know.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sotuorlando

The best thing to do would be to make a Cheesburger Cheesburger type place, but you also have to throw in some pizza into the mix, b/c when people are leaving the clubs theres nothing better than a good slice of pizza. You should also have an extension of the restaraunt with someone walking around selling slices out of a heated box.

Something that also would fair well there is a Sports Bar with Pool tables.

Sooooooo class the ultimate place to open there would be a Sports bar with pool tables that serves Burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza, and beer. Just name the place Eclectic,

Some sushi too!! That or just have the sushi at Nocturnal.

Hey, whats the deal with NJOI? That was a pretty cool concept....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u go there to eat?? pass me the Gator Ale <-----Yummy:drool: :beer:

<------------------Doesn't drink beer. Gimme some Ketel One Citroen on the rocks.