Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What really happend at SF

Wow i'm getting tired of all the rumor's about jp and the factory.Here's the lowdown....Richard waunted to switch jonathan over to friday and have junior come in and have his party on saturday.Wouldn't that piss u off after 5 year's of having the sicest party in ny.Think about it.It's so obvious.Look at the flyer's all over the city.Dec 6 junior V at sf.I personally think this is a blessing.This will make JP move on to other venues and show everyone that jp is an awesome dj.Best of luck out there jonny i'll be out on the dance floor......P

Originally posted by ************69

Wow i'm getting tired of all the rumor's about jp and the factory.Here's the lowdown....Richard waunted to switch jonathan over to friday and have junior come in and have his party on saturday.Wouldn't that piss u off after 5 year's of having the sicest party in ny.Think about it.It's so obvious.Look at the flyer's all over the city.Dec 6 junior V at sf.I personally think this is a blessing.This will make JP move on to other venues and show everyone that jp is an awesome dj.Best of luck out there jonny i'll be out on the dance floor......P

Here is the, "Relaible source," every one keeps talking about. He is on top of everything.

Originally posted by muzikchick

actually, you have me beat by a milestone on that one.

Born in '83.............your not even legal. Don't waste your breath even responding. Another Exit kid.

MORON!!!

stfu with the exit hoopla. Peddle your bithcing and negativeness to another board.

actually, you have me beat by a milestone on that one.

Born in '83.............your not even legal. Don't waste your breath even responding. Another Exit kid.

MORON!!!

LOL LEGAL, PLEASE.. I CAN STILL TAKE YOUR LIFE :laugh:

LOL EXIT KID, IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THE PLACE... TRY AGAIN

Fuck if i hear anything about J.P i think im going to kill myself...the truth is that like all the rest of the clubs in NYC ,,S,F sat nights were like a ghost town over the last few months,,,,so OUT with the OLD in with the NEW.... remember this is 2003 not 1998...so ...deal with it...

I posted this weeks ago, nobody replied

JP's yearly contract was up.

The #'s have dropped over time.

Without any possiblity of opener's... (to bring in fresh faces)

Time for Change.

Jr has a crowd but no place to call home.

JP was offered Fridays in respect of his longevity.

Very good wrap up!!

Eddie was one of the first D.J.'s in SF when it first reopened.

Eddie Baez + Fan:

Barney_And_Eddie_Baez.jpg

Eddie was just live on my wed night show.

There will be a re-broadcast actually SAt i think, it was a "talk-fest" and Eddie went into the whole history of SF and everything!

Originally posted by apotheosis

Eddie was just live on my wed night show.

There will be a re-broadcast actually SAt i think, it was a "talk-fest" and Eddie went into the whole history of SF and everything!

Will he discuss the drama?? Or will he not, cuz I think it's important he discusses the drama of it all, too.....especially now.