nootsy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

8:30 We have the last supper table reserved.

I went to Circa last night...I forgot to call you.

I was hanging out with Dani and her 20 Hooter Chick friends!!!!

Sure invite me to Ft Lee - but when you go out with 20 chicks, no phone call. Bastard:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: - Dre has a party of 22 tomorrow and we have about 20 - just so you know what kind of night it will be. I may forget to call you tho - Bastard

Originally posted by nootsy

Sure invite me to Ft Lee - but when you go out with 20 chicks, no phone call. Bastard:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: - Dre has a party of 22 tomorrow and we have about 20 - just so you know what kind of night it will be. I may forget to call you tho - Bastard

Umm the number has increased...We are obviously going to split up the group but well be close enough to throw things at each other and steal other peoples food!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Umm the number has increased...We are obviously going to split up the group but well be close enough to throw things at each other and steal other peoples food!!!!!!!!!

I say we order dumplings and give away prizes for whoever can hit George at the bar from your seat with the dumplings.