Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lessoned Learned the hard way

lilliz77

NEVER leave a company a day before your supposed to get your check. I had to leave under poor working conditions a day before the pay was supposed to be called in, this was a month ago and they have since called in my hours. I have been so stressed over this shit and cannot fathom the reason these people are making my life a living hell. Now its my turn to make theirs a living hell. I found out they did not call in my hours by calling paychex (in which they have been continuously calling them and getting no answer). I was then routed to a number to wage and hour company and filed a claim for they HAVE to pay at minimum wage. If they refuse I go to small claims court and sue their ass. They fucked with the wrong girl. I am currently holding 4 jobs and I do not need this shit. Anyway, just a lesson for you all to not make the same mistake I did no matter what the circumstance is, cause you never know who will screw you.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I know exactly what you mean, its happened to me a couple times. I wanted to do the same thing, but just didn't want to go through the BS. I just wanted to move on.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I know exactly what you mean, its happened to me a couple times. I wanted to do the same thing, but just didn't want to go through the BS. I just wanted to move on.

this is costing my rent and possible eviction there is no way in HELL I am letting this go. Like I said before they have fucked with the wrong girl, especially today.

Same lesson goes for a year end bonus.

I was working for Viacom and a few years back my official last day was the last day of December. By unwritten policy, I was entitled to my year end bonus. The local bean counter fucked me out of it. Over my 10 year career there I authorized payment for similar year end, quarterly end, whatever the situation was for that employee... I paid people what they were owed (even if they were asshole bad employees)...

That fuck even tried to screw me out of my pension... He failed... Asshole!!!

Originally posted by guyman1966

Same lesson goes for a year end bonus.

I was working for Viacom and a few years back my official last day was the last day of December. By unwritten policy, I was entitled to my year end bonus. The local bean counter fucked me out of it. Over my 10 year career there I authorized payment for similar year end, quarterly end, whatever the situation was for that employee... I paid people what they were owed (even if they were asshole bad employees)...

That fuck even tried to screw me out of my pension... He failed... Asshole!!!

fak! I see your point..so if leaving I think it'd be a good idea to get the fuck outta here after February...that's when I get my bonus. Btw, I also work for Viacom (MTV Networks) :D

Originally posted by laliux

au revoir!

haha, yeah I should note that the "poor working conditions" consisted of the 2 married couple screaming at each other after the guy was finished yelling at a customer all the while their 2 mo old baby was screaming and crying. For the amount they were paying me (thats a whole other story in itself) I felt that I didn't have to deal with shit like that. Gosh I just wished I could have stayed 2 more days.

Originally posted by laliux

fak! I see your point..so if leaving I think it'd be a good idea to get the fuck outta here after February...that's when I get my bonus. Btw, I also work for Viacom (MTV Networks) :D

Exactly. Unless, the other job is so good that the bonus will not matter (as was in my case ;) )