Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trains to north jersey

djxeno

wassup guys. does anybody know of any trains that go to north jersey from philly or south jersey?

I work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ and live in Pennsauken, NJ.

The commute is about 1 hr and 30 min in the morning and 2.5 hours in the evening.

I called NJ transit but they said i would have to take a combination of trains and buses because some of the stations dont connet and that i would be better off driving.

thanks,

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

wassup guys. does anybody know of any trains that go to north jersey from philly or south jersey?

I work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ and live in Pennsauken, NJ.

The commute is about 1 hr and 30 min in the morning and 2.5 hours in the evening.

I called NJ transit but they said i would have to take a combination of trains and buses because some of the stations dont connet and that i would be better off driving.

thanks,

-XeNo-

You're better off going to www.hotjobs.com

Originally posted by djxeno

Ok I need specifics though. How far is Oradell and hackensack from englewood cliffs?

You are better off with Hackensack it closer to rt 4 - then you have to get a bus pass or just go to a stop on Rt 4 - tell the driver Englwood Cliffs - its prob a 5 min drive. you should really look into just taking the bus the whole way with a monthly pass. might be your best bet - all busses go that way because it is right next to the GWB

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Speaking of trains...

I rememeber one time, Myself and a few others and from the Boston board ran a train on Nutsack, and Kosta's mothers, in a hotel in N. Jersey.

see now you are getting it. Like the time you mom learned how to take 2 cocks at once - it was slow and painful but she got it

Originally posted by nootsy

You are better off with Hackensack it closer to rt 4 - then you have to get a bus pass or just go to a stop on Rt 4 - tell the driver Englwood Cliffs - its prob a 5 min drive. you should really look into just taking the bus the whole way with a monthly pass. might be your best bet - all busses go that way because it is right next to the GWB

thanks man.