Clubplanet Nightlife Community

place called Rumor in nYc

Place is good. Good ratio of girls/guys but def. hard to get into, I think the only reason I got in when I go is cause a friend of mine is one of the owners. Drinks are regular city prices. Oh it's also the old Village Underground, the original sign is still up there is no new sign for the lounge, it's right next to the parking garage, a lot of people seem to not be able to find it.

On a side note, what is good in AC tonite? I'm heading out there after work with a bunch of people, any good spots to hit up after I lose all my money?

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Originally posted by acclubs

anyone been?

hard to get in, make sure you bring women with you.

My X works there.. free drinks for me!

def. check it out!

:aright:

i've never been to this place but my friend bartends there...hmm maybe i'll check it out since i get to have free drinks also, lol :D

was there last night..thank god i got comped cuz i wasnt feeling that place...too small, it was like a little dungeon, epensive ass drinks and there were alot of dorks there, NYU is around the block and there were alot of goofy lookin students there.:cool:

Originally posted by teeman555

a kid on one of the episodes of room raiders on MTV said he was part owner?? is this your friend? he was only like 23..bastard

Don't know about the kid on room raiders, there are a bunch of partners in this place, the kid I know is Ryan M., and he is 24, we used to go to school up in Albany. Not sure who the other owners are but I know these are the kids that all go to whatever bar is hot at the moment bottle service type of crowd. Thats cool, not my scene really, not going to be dropping 400 bills on a bottle to impress someone (let my friends do that then I just drink it anyway ;) )