Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Dinner

CrzyC

Just wondering if anyone else on this board is going to be alone without Thanksgiving dinner plans next week? I know alot of us are transplants from other places and may not have family here or plans to go see them.

If anyone is interested in a CP Thanksgiving dinner (whether at a restaurant or someones place) please post your thoughts.

Happy Turkey Day!:D

Guest saleen351

I might trek over to Sarasota if my car is fixed by then or a friend invited me to their family dinner... Last year, me and hog ask dinner at the gas station...

WOW! Glad to see the interest...I thought I was alone this year.

Kamikazee...good idea about keeping it somewhere in the middle of the three counties. Any ideas for a place?

Sorry, I just dont think Hooters says "Thanksgiving" (at least not to me). I have my own hooters.;):laugh:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Kamikazee...good idea about keeping it somewhere in the middle of the three counties. Any ideas for a place?

Sorry, I just dont think Hooters says "Thanksgiving" (at least not to me). I have my own hooters.;):laugh:

Fuck the chicks man they got the best wings ever!!!

How about Perricones at Brickel??? Nice place, friendly and very good food.

I'll be alone too... I don't celebrate Thanks Giving... all my family is in Peru and that long week end were everyone else is celebrating is kind of depressing for me... buuuuu!!!

I know you folks want to stay in a central location. However Bay Harbor Inn and Front Porch on Miami Beach have nice holiday spreads. Getting a Pre-made dinner from Publix or Epicure, and having it at someone’s place is a nice option as well.

Have A Good One!

:)

Just wondering if anyone else on this board is going to be alone without Thanksgiving dinner plans next week? I know alot of us are transplants from other places and may not have family here or plans to go see them.

If anyone is interested in a CP Thanksgiving dinner (whether at a restaurant or someones place) please post your thoughts.

Happy Turkey Day!:D

Bosten Market!!!!

thats where I go every year.!!!

Yeah, holidays are boring for me. Maybe I'll cook a turkey and eat it on my new K-Mart dinning room table!!! hummm.... how do u cook a turkey? Do u play with it first then stuff it, or stuff it from the start.... is it like foreplay?

I always get invited to dinners by friend, but I don't go; you kinda feel out of place with othere people crazy families.

:D

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Bosten Market!!!!

thats where I go every year.!!!

Yeah, holidays are boring for me. Maybe I'll cook a turkey and eat it on my new K-Mart dinning room table!!! hummm.... how do u cook a turkey? Do u play with it first then stuff it, or stuff it from the start.... is it like foreplay?

I always get invited to dinners by friend, but I don't go; you kinda feel out of place with othere people crazy families.

:D

I agree, I did Turkey Day with a friends family a couple years ago and I was so sad cause they dont have the same holiday traditions that my family has. So...come have dinner with some CP crackheads. I am sure it will be a good time if we can figure out where to go.:D

Originally posted by sobeton

I know you folks want to stay in a central location. However Bay Harbor Inn and Front Porch on Miami Beach have nice holiday spreads. Getting a Pre-made dinner from Publix or Epicure, and having it at someone’s place is a nice option as well.

Have A Good One!

:)

What is it with you and Front Porch??? Do you own stock in that place or something???:laugh:

What are your plans? Are we ever going to see you again?

I agree, I did Turkey Day with a friends family a couple years ago and I was so sad cause they dont have the same holiday traditions that my family has. So...come have dinner with some CP crackheads. I am sure it will be a good time if we can figure out where to go.:D

Who you calling crackheads? :screwy:

idiot.jpg

Originally posted by erickamikaze

The foods that I think of when it comes to Thanksgiving:

Turkey

Gravy

Mashed Potatoes

Stuffing

Rolls

and for desert Pumpkin Pie & Cool Whip

Im with you babe! Then again we are the Minority on this board.:laugh: