Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britney w/ out makeup

nyckitty69

Originally posted by Sven Shortdickson

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love how you create an image of someone that is completely false. Yet you still try to justify it with your petty words.

Are you kidding me?

attachment.php?postid=1866634

Look at yourself Magnus. Vintage off the boat lanky nerd who thinks hes a 80's cartoon image.

Instead of posting pictures of you showing the public that you:

a) Hold a full time job as grill boy at the Weenie Roast downtown.

B) Enjoy playing a friendly game of strip poker with your best mate Ivan, after downing some low-carb non alcoholic beverages.

I'd appreciate it if you took your patented Fab 5 fudge packery techniques elsewhere. Kapiche?

Im flattered that you search the web for me rizzo

Im also enlightened to know that you are online numerous times, and that your sorry ass posted this at 9:04pm saturday night, while i was in china club partying it up, courtesy V.I.P. entrance :)

ps... those were bottles of wine, if you can't see well enough, sport :aright:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im flattered that you search the web for me rizzo

Im also enlightened to know that you are online numerous times, and that your sorry ass posted this at 9:04pm saturday night, while i was in china club partying it up, courtesy V.I.P. entrance :)

ps... those were bottles of wine, if you can't see well enough, sport :aright:

My Diary:God this Rizzo is so immature.

November 22nd, 2003 Entry #1: I'm flattered that Rizzo took 3 minuets to look through an old picture thread of my mis-shapen jugular with as many blackheads and oil stricken pores to to warrant an OPEC investigation. It makes me all tingly inside down to my smurfy toes knowing that people care about me.

November 22nd, 2003 Entry #2: Im also enlightened to know that Rizzo is online numerous times during the afternoon. Who is ONLINE AROUND THAT TIME!?!?! I mean come on!! The Afternoon?? pffft, us socialites have MUCH better things to do than log onto Club Planet for 10 minuets, and the fact that hes posted this at EXACTLY 9:04pm....Yeah I checked, *flexes* on a Saturday Night!! ROFLROFLRMANO!#$#% 9:04 ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA WHAT A NERD YOU ARE RIZZO!!!! I was attending the Rainbow Rhinestone Studded Suspender Coalation V.I.P Party at the ever so prestigious china club on a Saturday night. I think I ran into the Boutabi brothers at the bar! HOW COOL ... TEE TEE TEE! Did I mention it was V.I.P??? At first they matched my face with the wrong V.I.P (Vile Inept Penis), so I had to get on my callused ashy kneecaps and buff the monolithic phallus of Vince the bouncer to get in. I dont think he enjoyed the the Snak Pak swirling contents left over on my retainer as I ravaged his man meat. But at least i got in to a club at 9:04!!

November 22nd, 2003 Entry #3: Its 10:15 and I'm back home, a bit buzzed off of 3 apple martinis I sipped on with my pinky in the air confirming my manhood and appreciation for the VIP entry into the elite China Club. On the way back home I got spit on by Khamel the kabob guy because he thought I was some homless cretin looking for free food. I just dont understand. Well, I guess thats about it, time for some more low-carb beers and $5 bottles of Zinfandel.

Later everyone!

Originally posted by rizzo

My Diary:God this Rizzo is so immature.

November 22nd, 2003 Entry #1: I'm flattered that Rizzo took 3 minuets to look through an old picture thread of my mis-shapen jugular with as many blackheads and oil stricken pores to to warrant an OPEC investigation. It makes me all tingly inside down to my smurfy toes knowing that people care about me.

November 22nd, 2003 Entry #2: Im also enlightened to know that Rizzo is online numerous times during the afternoon. Who is ONLINE AROUND THAT TIME!?!?! I mean come on!! The Afternoon?? pffft, us socialites have MUCH better things to do than log onto Club Planet for 10 minuets, and the fact that hes posted this at EXACTLY 9:04pm....Yeah I checked, *flexes* on a Saturday Night!! ROFLROFLRMANO!#$#% 9:04 ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA WHAT A NERD YOU ARE RIZZO!!!! I was attending the Rainbow Rhinestone Studded Suspender Coalation V.I.P Party at the ever so prestigious china club on a Saturday night. I think I ran into the Boutabi brothers at the bar! HOW COOL ... TEE TEE TEE! Did I mention it was V.I.P??? At first they matched my face with the wrong V.I.P (Vile Inept Penis), so I had to get on my callused ashy kneecaps and buff the monolithic phallus of Vince the bouncer to get in. I dont think he enjoyed the the Snak Pak swirling contents left over on my retainer as I ravaged his man meat. But at least i got in to a club at 9:04!!

November 22nd, 2003 Entry #3: Its 10:15 and I'm back home, a bit buzzed off of 3 apple martinis I sipped on with my pinky in the air confirming my manhood and appreciation for the VIP entry into the elite China Club. On the way back home I got spit on by Khamel the kabob guy because he thought I was some homless cretin looking for free food. I just dont understand. Well, I guess thats about it, time for some more low-carb beers and $5 bottles of Zinfandel.

Later everyone!

:stupid:

This just proves how much of a loser you are. Having the time to make up some crap like this

:laugh: :laugh:

Congrats Rizzo. You deserve this coveted prize:

assclown.jpg

Originally posted by darlok

jeeezus !!!!! My GOD!!.. If that's how hideous Britney Spears looks like without makeup I hate to be the guy that wakes up next to sexybabyD or linabina in the morings.

Hey...I wouldnt mind waking up to either of these hotties. Dont know what you're smokin...

thats why i go for females who don't wear makeup, that way i'll know what she looks like in the morning.

Anyway i have still to understand why ppl sweat brittneys shit so much anyway, the girl has a horrible singing voice, crappy dancer even if its choreographed and I seen everyday suburban white girls who look tons better than her.

*media, keeps feedin ya, whatever you feel like beleivin*

Originally posted by iamsamurai

thats why i go for females who don't wear makeup, that way i'll know what she looks like in the morning.

Anyway i have still to understand why ppl sweat brittneys shit so much anyway, the girl has a horrible singing voice, crappy dancer even if its choreographed and I seen everyday suburban white girls who look tons better than her.

*media, keeps feedin ya, whatever you feel like beleivin*

r u fkin kidding me?! she is a gr8 dancer!!! thats the only reason y i like her and of course cuz shes a hottie :D

Originally posted by nybeauty

r u fkin kidding me?! she is a gr8 dancer!!! thats the only reason y i like her and of course cuz shes a hottie :D

she can only dance like that cuz she's being choreographed, you wanna see great dancing, come out to sullivan room and check out my 2 friends who are dance teachers, now thats off the hook shit, and hottie, nah i seen waaaaaaay better every day when i go to work, specially in manhattan.

she can only dance like that cuz she's being choreographed, you wanna see great dancing, come out to sullivan room and check out my 2 friends who are dance teachers, now thats off the hook shit, and hottie, nah i seen waaaaaaay better every day when i go to work, specially in manhattan.

of course, its choreography! she does it well so i think shes a gr8 dancer, its not easy and im tellin u from experience and about hotties n manh, what part??

Originally posted by nybeauty

of course, its choreography! she does it well so i think shes a gr8 dancer, its not easy and im tellin u from experience and about hotties n manh, what part??

yah but i used to be in dance and anyone with enough practice and time can do the stuff she does, i like original dancin better.

Man where in manhattan there isn't, around where I work all up 5th ave and then theres downtown mmm mm, always good ones and unique ones on broadway oh and how could i forgot the lovely ladies of hunter college, aww sooki now.:);) ;)

yah but i used to be in dance and anyone with enough practice and time can do the stuff she does, i like original dancin better.

Man where in manhattan there isn't, around where I work all up 5th ave and then theres downtown mmm mm, always good ones and unique ones on broadway oh and how could i forgot the lovely ladies of hunter college, aww sooki now.:);) ;)

:clap: this man knows what he's talking about

Espec. about the hotties in Manhattan ;)