Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll for RISE/Groovefire Pre-Party @ Prplhz 12/5

prplhz

Should prplhz help Groovefire do it up right on 12/5?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should prplhz help Groovefire do it up right on 12/5?

• Hellz yeah, Flava's gettin' some
    • Shit yo' I'm doing my own thang

This is per Stymie's request;)

12/5 is the debute of Groovefire at one of the most talked about clubs in Boston, RISE! I would like for everyone to come to my place before for a pre-party to celebrate before we "celebrate":D . So please vote if I should have this shindig, and bribe Flava with sexual favors and :smoke: to bring over his decks;) :D

as the PR person for mikey noise (sound techhhhhhh for arc and the phazon sound system) and general manager of flavalon â„¢ i must advise AGAINST relocating of the turntables from flavalonâ„¢.

we have tired long and hard to wire up the sound, align the speakers, and add the necessary equipment to make the flavalonâ„¢ sound system what it is today. each element of the sound system is dependant on the next. by removing the turntables you ruin what we have worked so hard to build. by taking those turntables to a new venue you do not get the true sound quality that one comes to expect when they come to flavalonâ„¢ and hear flava spin the records all night long.

just because you bring flava's turntables and records to a new venue, does not mean you get the gay house one comes to expect from flavalonâ„¢.

we thank you for your interest in renting out the flavalonâ„¢ sound system.

sincerely,

:type:

Originally posted by teamj5

as the PR person for mikey noise (sound techhhhhhh for arc and the phazon sound system) and general manager of flavalon â„¢ i must advise AGAINST relocating of the turntables from flavalonâ„¢.

we have tired long and hard to wire up the sound, align the speakers, and add the necessary equipment to make the flavalonâ„¢ sound system what it is today. each element of the sound system is dependant on the next. by removing the turntables you ruin what we have worked so hard to build. by taking those turntables to a new venue you do not get the true sound quality that one comes to expect when they come to flavalonâ„¢ and hear flava spin the records all night long.

just because you bring flava's turntables and records to a new venue, does not mean you get the gay house one comes to expect from flavalonâ„¢.

we thank you for your interest in renting out the flavalonâ„¢ sound system.

sincerely,

:type:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Can't argue with this. The Flavalon must not be disrupted.