Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for a place on South beach?

bustersobe

I have been working very closely with the Flamingo South Beach as of late and been living there for about 6 months now. It is an AMZING place to LIVE.......Not only are the apartments affordable but the venue sports the MOST beautiful residents on Miami beach....Models, strippers, party people, young professionals ,hip and good looking, couple this with an infinity pool, (like the delano but the drinks are cheaper) and reguler pool with a TIKI bar and SAND BEACH as well as volley ball courts, washer and dryer in each room, security, valet, 14,000 square foot fittness facility and they even have events for their residents at severall nightlife venues throughout Miami.

Yes, I love the place, you can tell...............I can also work out certain deals for people.

if you have any questions email me at buster@cox.com....

go to www.flamingosouthbeach.com

Guest saleen351

buster did 93.1 fire you, and now you are doing realestate???

btw, i'm gonna starting working on those ads we discussed, i'm not sure what i'll need... AND I WANT A SALEEN DISCOUNT!

Originally posted by saleen351

buster did 93.1 fire you, and now you are doing realestate???

btw, i'm gonna starting working on those ads we discussed, i'm not sure what i'll need... AND I WANT A SALEEN DISCOUNT!

heh speakin of real estate anyone lookin to refi their home i work at Yale mortgage right there on Arthur Godfrey Road :cool:

well hook u up with a loan if u need one

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Bling

heh speakin of real estate anyone lookin to refi their home i work at Yale mortgage right there on Arthur Godfrey Road :cool:

well hook u up with a loan if u need one

i have 2 roomates who are loan officers and my mom is a realestate agent... and my buddy runs a mortgage office..

Buster, how about inviting us to those barbecues that you guys do over at the Flamingo?

By the way, I looked in that building. If I lived there, I'd only want to live in the center tower, but the prices in that tower are Manhattan prices. If I wanted to pay that much I could've stayed in NY.

The only people invited to the barbecues are residents..........The rental units in the other towers a HUGE and have washer/dryers and loads of all the amenaties...........those are where all the srippers and models LIVE.

And no I haven't been fired yet, but I'm sure they'll smarten up sometime.