Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V at Crobar review......

renzo2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fearlessnychic

just moved down here and my first nite at crobar was sick.....edgar v was on point. i loved it.... you can be sure to see me there from now on!!!!! whats good tonite???

Stryke and Merlyn at Nerve.

just moved down here and my first nite at crobar was sick.....edgar v was on point. i loved it.... you can be sure to see me there from now on!!!!! whats good tonite???

Finally another person from Jersey.

:D :D :D

Paul Van Dyk at Space tonight of course.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by happyface

Yeah yeah yeah yeah...what can us tranceheads say about Edgar V? It was sick most of us died,some died harder, and it was another great night over at Crobar.

Edgar V's new name is --------------> DJ PLAGUE .........

I mean, he must be like the plague since so many people die when they hear him:laugh:

"Died harder" :laugh: :laugh: classic Leo:laugh: :laugh: or as your bro says - Krucial yo:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vaughanz

911 - 911 - 911

Something is seriously wrong with this review...

Is Bling O.K.??? He should be here by now! Something is wrong...

Did he really "die" last night??? :eek:

hey vaugnez im alive its 3:46 i just woke up LOL

that was some serious fuckin hardcore shyit.. edgar is the fuckin man. i died 10 x last nite. too fun .. edgar v at crobar is my fav party of the month . last nites set was sick OMFG.. (got to disagree with arturo a bit though.. i dont like that wundubar track blech)

but loved all the stuff he played esp the last hour or so..

sick sick set. great to see u all

great to meet u vaughnz as well as fended who had the best seat in the fuckin house in the booth.

cant wait for the pics...

let me go on record once again and say crobar is still my fav venu. that place is so much fun. got to love the dj edbar v lights over the booth.. that was a great touch...

sucks they threw us out so fast at 5 i was trying to talk to poyson iv :mad: lol

anyways..see u all at PVD tonite. hope u have fun at the bbq

great seeing

flip

toni

arturo

djm (my boy)

koky(my other boy)

leo

crazyc(yeah i know i neeed a fuckin haircut ) :rolleyes: LOL muah love ya babe

grooveeric

trancewhore

miriam(ur hardcore goin to opium and crobar) :D and still had energy to dance up a storm

fended

vaughn

professor

mirza

chaflas

damn how do u people wake up so early lol

i slept extra so i can make it till the end of PVD's set tonite.. :D

i got my pen ready :) autograph time.. the first pvd one i got he signed it too messy with a crappy silver pen blah need another......

oh yeah edgar v fuckin ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

take that phillipo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by professorx97

Finally another person from Jersey.

:D :D :D

Paul Van Dyk at Space tonight of course.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Well shes from Jersey and she looks like she has a positve attiude unlike a few peeps I know that are from the Garden State.......glad you had a good time..... :)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well shes from Jersey and she looks like she has a positve attiude unlike a few peeps I know that are from the Garden State.......glad you had a good time..... :)

:) :) :):D

I've done NYC now i'm ready to experience the miami nightlife.....so yes i do have a positive attitude and i'm excited to see what miami has to offer!!! always lookin for a good time. :D;)

quote:

I've done NYC now i'm ready to experience the miami nightlife..... i'm excited to see what miami has to offer!!! I don't know who you know from Jersey but this Jersey girl is always lookin for a good time. :D;)

quote:

I've done NYC now i'm ready to experience the miami nightlife..... i'm excited to see what miami has to offer!!! I don't know who you know from Jersey but this Jersey girl is always lookin for a good time. :D;)

just woke up here, had too much fun friday night -working :D - that i didn't make it out for my saturday night's work at crobar, sleep is good...

glad to hear you all had a good time, and it was nice to meet a few of you for the first time. edgar on point as always!

stay tuned, edgar returns in a couple weeks to crobar. if you would like me to keep you informed about my weekly events & guest_lists, send me an email asking to be added to my database.

peace,

colby reese

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com