Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIGGA NEEDS SOME BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERGE has threw me in the trenches w/ no shovel, and no shoes and has asked DIGGA to put together a team of "ONLY" CP members for a basketball tournament................................this is like choosing from a bucket of stale apples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the other teams consists of club employees from the surrounding areas such as JOEYS, DEKO, METRO FAMILY, SOUNDGARDEN, SOUTHPARK, AND there is even a team from..................njguido, BWAA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

sergio is a man of his word and this tourny is A DEFINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we have chosen basketball b/c denny tsettos is afraid to come across the middle!!!!!!!................

he already has a place picked..................what digga needs is a TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so please contact me either through cell phone IM or PM me...........................

roddigga13 - IM

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH W/ ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...................

p.s. DON26, i am thinking we need to get in touch w/ TORO, 32OOTS, AND SOME OTHERS..........................

Originally posted by kostaP

I heard Donweasel is gonna be the Head Cheer-leader...Time to shave them hairy legs bitch!!!!!!!

kosta, can i repeatedly bounce a basketball at your head to work on my chest passes????????????

kosta..........please do not tell me you are on TEAM METRO, w/ george and them?????????????, b/c that would be the worst move of your entire life...............there are no bathroom stalls on the b-ball court to hide, and being too mangled is not an excuse!!!!!!!!

so throw on a pair of them old gym shoes and work on your bench warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

You need a time out!

excuse me miss, but "DIGGA" (third person) hands out the time outs here..............when i give them to you, you can not hand them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get back to your corner, i will be over in a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

kosta, can i repeatedly bounce a basketball at your head to work on my chest passes????????????

kosta..........please do not tell me you are on TEAM METRO, w/ george and them?????????????, b/c that would be the worst move of your entire life...............there are no bathroom stalls on the b-ball court to hide, and being too mangled is not an excuse!!!!!!!!

so throw on a pair of them old gym shoes and work on your bench warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digga man why you treat me like animal.

Son this is for the hardcore ballers....Please sit your ass down...You do not have the mental capacity to fully function through an entire game.

CP Celebrity Kosta has not confirmed the PLayers Ball yet but we'll see!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Digga man why you treat me like animal.

Son this is for the hardcore ballers....Please sit your ass down...You do not have the mental capacity to fully function through an entire game.

CP Celebrity Kosta has not confirmed the PLayers Ball yet but we'll see!!!!!!!

digga is 100% JOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................

i play off 100% instinct, that is why rod is so good......i dont need mentality to play sports, just comes naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its tough being this talented at everything you do....................

Originally posted by roddigga

digga is 100% JOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................

i play off 100% instinct, that is why rod is so good......i dont need mentality to play sports, just comes naturally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its tough being this talented at everything you do....................

Hey Rod here's a curve ball for ya Whats 2+2??

Originally posted by djmikebugout

OH MAN DIGGA.....I GOT YOUR PT GUARD RIGHT HERE

Thats right son, I got more handle than ya mama's kitchen spoon, i drop dimes like a rich man, tell them other teams to bring an umbrella cuz its on like that!

Lemme kno the details!

Mike

Figure If they get all 6 foot plus ringers you can weave between their legs....

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Yeah...most gay gusy arent into sports...so its understandable Kosta..No Problem.

You can be our head cheerleader.:D

hahaha good one...You finally bought a "FUNNY" sense of humor with all your bar tending tips....Now time for a pair of shoes so yoou can stop wearing those reeboks to the clubs