Wednesday, November 26th, 2003

Doors open at 9pm - this party closes at 5am

It's on!!!!!

:blown:

Originally posted by Roxxia

You make a lot of sense BRO!!

Thanks Einstein!!!

:blown: :blown:

Here I spell it out for you hunny....first you knock one of the few places in this city that has a vibe and is all about the music and dancing and then you give props for a guy that charges in excess of 50 dollars to hear less than a four hour set not to mention him being the most commercial DJ out there maybe besides Louie Devito.....Real fans of EDM equate him with louie devito...I basically trying to say that you knock the place that brings in the best musical talent and the city and then you give proops to PAUL FUCKING OAKENFOLD......GET IT ?

Originally posted by rollindeep11

Here I spell it out for you hunny....first you knock one of the few places in this city that has a vibe and is all about the music and dancing and then you give props for a guy that charges in excess of 50 dollars to hear less than a four hour set not to mention him being the most commercial DJ out there maybe besides Louie Devito.....Real fans of EDM equate him with louie devito...I basically trying to say that you knock the place that brings in the best musical talent and the city and then you give proops to PAUL FUCKING OAKENFOLD......GET IT ?

OK,OK,,,You want a rise!

You got it!!

It's on brotherman...

First off,I am NOT knocing ARC..get it together DUDE,I only said that it sucked because they don't serve any alcohol...

Secondly...Arc DOES have a great vibe!

Thirdly...If u rate Oakie as a commercial DJ,then,that's your validity!!!

GOT IT!!!

and for all the fans that equate Oak with Louie,then,that's on them,,I could care less...

BTW...Who the hell are you anyways??

Are u some great superstar DJ that gets paid 100,000 per gig?

I didn't think so...

Now step off,before I run you right into the womb that u came from!!

Don't mess with the dark side

...I would LOVE to go see Oakenfold, but I won't...purely because the dance floor at Avalon is SMALL. One of the worst, absolutely horrid things is going to see one of your fav DJs, getting to the club, and the next thing you know, the place is so friggin packed and there's no room to move that you end up standing all night instead of dancing your butt off like you should be doing when you hear great beats!! arghh... If only Avalon would cut the stage back in half and turn down the lights some! Then again, they have performances on the stage so that can't be helped. Oh well, no Avalon for me...maybe not even for me to go see one of my other fav DJs this weekend...Ferry Corsten! I hope the rest of y'all have fun there...at least I've opened up a space for ya by not showing up...lol :D