Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL: Things You DON'T like about NYC

Originally posted by dailywanker

to be honest, I don't like the proportions of immigrants, cold weather, high rent.

..Lemmie guess?? You're one of those British or (insert European continental name here) trust fund babies that comes over here and has mommy and daddy float them a one bedroom in the village for 2400 bucks a month thereby making it impossible for normal working people to afford anything in this city...

..Everyone's lineage here goes back to immigrants in one form or another, no matter how far back you trace..the only exception being the Native Americans, who unfortunately are pretty much a sliver of the population now because of policy and whatnot (but i'm not getting into that conversation now..)...You don't like the stinky foreigners?? Go live in the Midwest...the cheeseheads will be happy to welcome you...ooh ooh, but thats right, they have immigrants too...I guess you're shit out of luck buddy boy...

...Pound it, fuckface...:jerkoff:...

i hate NY's who complain about the greatest city in the world

But u have a point none the less ...the high amount of illegal immigrants we have are fukin things up- There comes a point in time were u have to say enuf is enuf.

Last week in Illinois they allowed a way to raise tax caps and allow illegal immigrants college tuition discounts, among other provisions.

yea this is illinois but stuff like this is going on everywhere, we give & give & give- Soon theres gunna be nothing left to give

to those above all in favor of illegal immigrants this is just one example of how we cater to these people, give them everything and it all comes out of our pockets. Hope u all enjoy paying for sum1 elses college education -feels great on the pockets huh

Originally posted by sweetestkitty

i hate NY's who complain about the greatest city in the world

But u have a point none the less ...the high amount of illegal immigrants we have are fukin things up- There comes a point in time were u have to say enuf is enuf.

Last week in Illinois they allowed a way to raise tax caps and allow illegal immigrants college tuition discounts, among other provisions.

yea this is illinois but stuff like this is going on everywhere, we give & give & give- Soon theres gunna be nothing left to give

to those above all in favor of illegal immigrants this is just one example of how we cater to these people, give them everything and it all comes out of our pockets. Hope u all enjoy paying for sum1 elses college education -feels great on the pockets huh

2 words "cheap labor" - is the reason why nobody does anything about illegal immigration problem.

So you don't like imigrants, but you like big, black cocks? Wouldn't black people also be imigrants (whether willing or not)? You should definately move to somewhere like say 300 miles east of nyc and live there.

Oh yeah, and I don't like high rents, but what can you do?