Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The PVD Review thread

Bling

Originally posted by koky

arturo doesnt roll... & he barely drinks :cool: so stop hatin :rolleyes:

koky its a bad weekend for the trance haters:laugh:

they cant stand to see ev destroy crobar on friday and pvd space on sat.

for the record. i am dead split up the middle when it comes to house vs trance i like both.....A LOT!

ITS THE EVER TIMELESS CP DISCUSSION TRANCE VS HOUSE:laugh:

this week trance is sticking its chest out and struttin':tongue:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fended

koky its a bad weekend for the trance haters:laugh:

they cant stand to see ev destroy crobar on friday and pvd space on sat.

for the record. i am dead split up the middle when it comes to house vs trance i like both.....A LOT!

ITS THE EVER TIMELESS CP DISCUSSION TRANCE VS HOUSE:laugh:

this week trance is sticking its chest out and struttin':tongue:

yeah everyone knows i love both as well ... but my #1 love is trance & breaks .. :D

Originally posted by koky

yeah everyone knows i love both as well ... but my #1 love is trance & breaks .. :D

you gotta hear the 4 cd set of the first night EVER at space. Its timeless. by edgar v. that night we recorded it and edgar kept a copy, i kept a copy and louis kept a copy. i have never lent those or burned them for anyone. i think edgar has given it to some true trance heads.

i think the time has come for be to break out and share them with some like you, happyface, art, bling and others.

its from march 2000. it is outdated sound. but its "klaaaassssik":laugh: :eek:

i heard it like last week again for the first time in a long time...

i died!:laugh:

you gotta hear the 4 cd set of the first night EVER at space. Its timeless. by edgar v. that night we recorded it and edgar kept a copy, i kept a copy and louis kept a copy. i have never lent those or burned them for anyone. i think edgar has given it to some true trance heads.

i think the time has come for be to break out and share them with some like you, happyface, art, bling and others.

i was there & yes dawg .. id fuckin love a copy !!! just tell me where to take the blank cd's dawg :eek: :eek: :D :D cause honestly .. i dont remember shit from that night except that i had an AMAZING time !!! :eek: :eek:

:D para cuando?

I didn't go to Space to listen to PVD, I went to listen to Markus, but both played an awesome set, and I have to admit that I actually liked what PVD played:rolleyes:

I came home at 630 am just in time to get dressed and haul ass to work... drunk and sleepy:eek:

Good seeing Sergio, Marcela, Eric, Liz, Bling, Miriam, Edgar V, Markus, Heather, Arturo, Daniel, Damon 2.0 (whistle boy), Trouble, Dan, proffessorx, Carissa, Harold, and anyone else I forgot sorry, but those vodka & red bulls were strong:D

Music is music. Trance vs. house..

who fucking cares.:rolleyes:

I don't have time to read about the OMG I died reviews... :laugh: But I assume those that went to see paul van cheese had a great time..... so I'm happy to hear that.

I'm not into Trance - I think it sucks... but that's my opinion. I give props to those of you that go out and die at your favorite trance party..... at least you are having a good time and enjoying yourself... so good for you.

:D

Originally posted by str8upcore

The best set that PVD has ever done was the grand reopening of SPACE right before the release of his Politics of Dancing.

i TOTALLY agree...that was the one and ONLY time that i ever heard PVD and he did good (and back then i liked Trance)...PVD is ONLY good on cd (IMO) not in person...and i have heard him tons of times...

Originally posted by nexusgroove

::Translated::

Light sea, color intoxication, mirror gloss, sound and smoke. Thought the by-pulled, vision from sweat and Endorphin. However with me in the Rythmusraum, the time passes completely as in the dream. here the sun always continues up, and I dance ' simply. marvelously, wonderfully, super+beautifully, super+madly marvelously, wonderfully, and I dance ' simply further.

Sie Nuß, Notwendigkeit auf, Misten zu rollen zu stoppen!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The usual fucking house heads or whatever genre bashing trance..

OMFG! this is a review about PvD!! stop been so over jealous.. jeez House heads really feel as if getting a knife stabbed on their backs by knowing that a trance DJ rocked Space and packed it up to its knees!!! .. talking about growing up .. jeez. You never see a trance head getting into a the review of a house reknown DJ.. bashing house, only the jealousy of the house heads appears in reviews of such Trance Dj's.

I consider myself more of a trancehead, but I also do listen to the House sets by Roland, OscarG and all this Global Underground DJ's, Dave Seaman, Lawler, etc etc..

WTF!!:mad::blown:

PS: Im glad you had such fun Bling.. I whish I would've gone to Space.. it must have been an awesome experience, the downside.. It was too packed right?

Originally posted by liquidx

OMFG! this is a review about PvD!! stop been so over jealous.. jeez House heads really feel as if getting a knife stabbed on their backs by knowing that a trance DJ rocked Space and packed it up to its knees!!! .. talking about growing up .. jeez. You never see a trance head getting into a the review of a house reknown DJ.. bashing house, only the jealousy of the house heads appears in reviews of such Trance Dj's.

I consider myself more of a trancehead, but I also do listen to the House sets by Roland, OscarG and all this Global Underground DJ's, Dave Seaman, Lawler, etc etc..

WTF!!:mad::blown:

PS: Im glad you had such fun Bling.. I whish I would've gone to Space.. it must have been an awesome experience, the downside.. It was too packed right?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMFG! this is a review about PvD!! stop been so over jealous.. jeez House heads really feel as if getting a knife stabbed on their backs by knowing that a trance DJ rocked Space and packed it up to its knees!!! .. talking about growing up .. jeez. You never see a trance head getting into a the review of a house reknown DJ.. bashing house, only the jealousy of the house heads appears in reviews of such Trance Dj's

:clap2: BRAVO!!! :clap2:

:clap: :clap: :clap::bowdown:

very well said!