Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Layo & Bushwacka! Review! 11/22

Posted this on the boof:

RIdiculous!

riDICulous!!

ridicULOUS!!!

What a night....my first time in centro since it was renovated. I like how they opened things up alot more so there more dancing room and its more bare-bones which i like and they definitely lengthened the bar which is good for my drunk ass.

L&B! were fucken ridiculous, got there around 2am and wasnt really feeling them the first half hour or so, but then they got nasty, real nasty....so nasty in fact that i believe i have permanent hearing loss. Stayed until about 5:15 and there was no stopping them, its gotta still be going right now i bet.

Good meeting some Boofers:

Marcid

Bob Barker

RFKFreak

Rackham

CPers:

Solbeam

Ghhhost

Arcboard members:

too many to mention

It was a show of force last night, i was seriously impressed with their talent.

Nice meeting you as well...:)

L & B were awesome. Haven't been to a party like that in a longgggggggggggggggggggggg time. It was truly a representation of what a great night out should be. Then again, Centro has never disappointed. :aright:

As far as the renovations, vast improvement, imo. The bar in the back, nice touch. It has a very basic interior which I love. A club can look like shit and still be awesome if the crowd and dj are smokin.

Roger Sanchez is next up on my list...can't wait

We had such a blast last night! This was my first time back since the renovations and the place looks great. I like how there's more room to dance...the big bar in the back is nice.

L&B were awesome...it was also my first time hearing them and they were CRAZY. We got there at 2am and stayed till they kicked everyone out. I cannot believe how they pulled off such a diverse set of music so well...it was indeed nasty...I mean, one minute they had this crazy song with a latino beat to it and then there was some insane warbly upbeat house... Actually, I can't really describe the genre of music last night...what would you describe it as???

...and I have to apologize to everyone for hogging the dance box last night...the view was great and we were eye-to-eye with L&B...yay!

We had such a blast last night! This was my first time back since the renovations and the place looks great. I like how there's more room to dance...the big bar in the back is nice.

L&B were awesome...it was also my first time hearing them and they were CRAZY. We got there at 2am and stayed till they kicked everyone out. I cannot believe how they pulled off such a diverse set of music so well...it was indeed nasty...I mean, one minute they had this crazy song with a latino beat to it and then there was some insane warbly upbeat house... Actually, I can't really describe the genre of music last night...what would you describe it as???

...and I have to apologize to everyone for hogging the dance box last night...the view was great and we were eye-to-eye with L&B...yay! maybe CF should put up another box somewhere ;-)

cheers!

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

i think i was sining it

lol...wasn't everyone?

Had a great time last night! May's appearance is pretty hard to top, but they came close. First hour or so was hard to get into...then around 3 they turned it around and did us right!

Not a fan of the new layout at all! The whole flow is just messy...and even tho it seems like the dancefloor is bigger...it's really not. There's a lot of space I don't think is being used. Just because the floor is wider, dosen't mean it's any larger. The back bar is a plus though! Big as hell!!! :drunk: