Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko 11/22 review

The music last nite at Deko was on point. Eventhough i am more of trance kinda guy, tribal is starting to grow on me. Peter Bailey and Richie Santana both rocked the house. Always a good corwd at Deko. Last nite was a tune-up for the Holiday weekend. Those Deko promoters and bartenders know how to take care of their customer.

I Love Dek0

"Deko can't be stopped" - Dan Fury

DON'T BE ALARMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

ahhhhh and the budlights are icy cold:) nice to see you hype...danfury nice to run into you literally:eek: bmw4j..hulk it up baby...pipdaddy & jarmenio thanks for the shots:D

thanks to jarmenio & binoys & asuave for taking several years off my life afterhours....binoys house looked just like deko!!!

oh and joe I taped that saved by the bell episode for you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ceeotter

ahhhhh and the budlights are icy cold:) nice to see you hype...danfury nice to run into you literally:eek: bmw4j..hulk it up baby...pipdaddy & jarmenio thanks for the shots:D

thanks to jarmenio & binoys & asuave for taking several years off my life afterhours....binoys house looked just like deko!!!

oh and joe I taped that saved by the bell episode for you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's not funny!!!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I think 9:30am

Who knows......what's my name?? I am still mad Ernie didn't give me matching clothes to pass out in!

930, wow I thought you were there til the afternoon. I woke up at 2. Matching clothes was a good one, lolol. Good seeing you. See you soonnnnn

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

930, wow I thought you were there til the afternoon. I woke up at 2. Matching clothes was a good one, lolol. Good seeing you. See you soonnnnn

Victor Soto

you missed me counting the times I stopped from Ernie's car to your front door. One, behind Ernie's car, Two, behind your neighbor's car, Three, the front patch of grass...then Mark answered the door.....I think I was rude to him...I don't remember I know I told him i was drunk then walked right past him & up the stairs. Tell him I am veryyyyyyyy sorryyyyyyyy ;)

When I woke up i thought it was the afternoon too, I was like fuck?!?! I slept 2 hours! After that I was wide awake...still on SF hours LOL

good seeing you too, I am sticking to NJ now. Til Crobar opens. :blown: