Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the NYE thread

stymie

Pats did NOT deserve that win Sunday. What a shitty second half they played. Brady with 3 turnovers, plus a blocked punt and field goal. Are you kidding me? They keep somehow finding ways to win, but that's not gonna work in the playoffs. They gotta get their shit together fast. Reality is we have to be the worst 9-2 team ever.

Originally posted by groovefire

Pats did NOT deserve that win Sunday. What a shitty second half they played. Brady with 3 turnovers, plus a blocked punt and field goal. Are you kidding me? They keep somehow finding ways to win, but that's not gonna work in the playoffs. They gotta get their shit together fast. Reality is we have to be the worst 9-2 team ever.

WORST PATS REVIEW EVER

Originally posted by xlr8ted

:laugh:

I am pissed, fuck him. My place gets broken in to and I actually get things stolen. His fucking powder blue townhouse gets broken into and they take his FUCKING VCR! and it is the top stoy on News 7

FUCK HIM AND FUCK THE NEWS, CHEAP FUCK, BUY A FUCKING DVD PLAYER.

YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT SEE YOUR POWDER BLUE LIVIN ASS OUT. I might have to go to the Rack and smack him with a fucking VCR movie

Originally posted by kaydup

I am pissed, fuck him. My place gets broken in to and I actually get things stolen. His fucking powder blue townhouse gets broken into and they take his FUCKING VCR! and it is the top stoy on News 7

FUCK HIM AND FUCK THE NEWS, CHEAP FUCK, BUY A FUCKING DVD PLAYER.

YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT SEE YOUR POWDER BLUE LIVIN ASS OUT. I might have to go to the Rack and smack him with a fucking VCR movie

:rofl: Powder blue hahahahaha

Sorry about your place though :(

Groove - Fuck! I totally spaced Therapy for Saturday cause we probablly would have headed down that way - We ended up staying at Trinity after the pub crawl - so lame. I really need to step up on my priorities here soon and check in with the board to see what's going on before making my weekend plans :rolleyes:

And the Pats won fair and square yesterday :mad: you see that powder blue mofo's pass to tie it up??? So pretty :D