Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with your Board does anyone from Boston post??

kostaP

Originally posted by kostaP

What is the deal here I see posts that havent moved in days arent you guys whores...I mean post whores like the Jersey crew...Maybe you spend too much time fucking like real whores to be post whores...Any truth to this Rumor??

Yes - crazy but we are post whores with lives. You can't think of anything better to do on the weekends other than post on a messageboard?

Originally posted by whadupg

Yes - crazy but we are post whores with lives. You can't think of anything better to do on the weekends other than post on a messageboard?

I dont really have much time on the weekends between going out and recovering to go out again..so i dont really post on the weekends sorry dude

Stymei whats up bitch.

Originally posted by nootsy

Deelite the Traitorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dude did you see those tits on saturday holy fuck I woulda paid $1000 to fuck her...forget the normal hundred dollar nights..

D you looked hot as hell in all seriousness.

Dude did you see those tits on saturday holy fuck I woulda paid $1000 to fuck her...forget the normal hundred dollar nights..

D you looked hot as hell in all seriousness.

You (deelite)did look good as hell - traitor

Yeah but Ras67 told me he only goes after 14 y/o girls because he has a 2"inch dick that he cant get up.

Kost my comp is acting up would you do the homor and post the pic of me and Dee so stymie has something to wack off to at work?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Who won the dumpling toss contest @ Circa? Did Georgie have dumpling all over him.. :laugh: That would have been so so funny to see :laugh: who came in second? :laugh: what did you have :laugh: Omg thats so funny, you guys are funny.

actually your sister came in first when she shot the dumpling out her puss and acroos the bar - she said you taught her that. Is that true? Sorry still working on the grown up stuff