Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What you doing Thanksgiving eve- Wed?

erickamikaze

I know there is a couple of good parties going on.

Nerve - Guest DJ's Parks & Wilson

Deep Dish @ Space, which is free

Crobar - w/ DJ Mark Leventhal

eNVy - Guest DJ Robbie Rivera w/ Willie Morales

But for all the Broward and Palm Beach folks.

The party to be at is at Delux with ...

The LUST crew - VAUGHAN & SHELDON

MATT SPECTOR & Livewire Ent.

JOHNNY & SERGE RAMIREZ....

This is where I will be, anyone else wanna join us? Jackie, Shroomy, Saleen, Lola, Guyman?

Originally posted by erickamikaze

This is where I will be, anyone else wanna join us? Jackie, Shroomy, Saleen, Lola, Guyman?

Mrs. Guyman and I have a big crew to feed on Thursday. I doubt we will have the chance to party with all the cooking. Hungry Jews can be dangerous on Thanksgiving.

Erick I'm going to stay local and hit up Delux I want to go and see Matt I haven't heard him there yet and the Ramirez brothers are awesome I always hear them on Fri nights at Delux. Let me know if you are going.

PEACE MIRZA

No offense to Vaughn and Sheldon or Matt but I think it's pretty clear that Lauderdale has a way to go to compete with Miami. Sorry Saleen!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ogmiami

No offense to Vaughn and Sheldon or Matt but I think it's pretty clear that Lauderdale has a way to go to compete with Miami. Sorry Saleen!

ummm the clubs close much quicker in miami and sobe then they do in broward....

Like i said, why drive to sobe and miami and go to shitty clubs when you can go to broward for the same shitty clubs, and the misnomer (sp) is the clubs in broward dont' play the good house, well with sean rudnick the voodo guys and sheldon, vaughz, matt, demo etc, it's the same tunes..

Oh and you spend half the money for better drinks and bartenders, it's closer to home, and no fucking ghetto trash will try and rape your female friends...

i could go on and on.....

NYC clubs suck because nj people don't go into the city anymore, and miamii and sobe suck because broward doesn't come down anymore... think i'm wrong, ask the broward crew how often they actually come down anymore...

Originally posted by obby

I'll be at this event but I hope everyone enjoys themselves here in Miami. Have fun and be safe.

Peace,

OBBY

attachment.php?s=&postid=1868565

Obby, you're going to New York this week and this is your party of choice?? I bet he'll be on for 90 minutes MAX.

Here are a couple better parties to consider:

flashback_back.jpg

centrofly-1126-back.gif

Originally posted by macboy

Obby, you're going to New York this week and this is your party of choice?? I bet he'll be on for 90 minutes MAX.

Here are a couple better parties to consider:

flashback_back.jpg

centrofly-1126-back.gif

Centrofly is a dope club I got to go there back in May when I went back home to NJ.

Originally posted by saleen351

Oh and you spend half the money for better drinks and bartenders, it's closer to home, and no fucking ghetto trash will try and rape your female friends...

I have to agree w/ Saleen.

Mrs. Guyman and I went to SoBe Sat. Night and walked around "window shopping" for a bit before we hit Crobar. Usually when we go to SoBe, I valet park in front of the restaurant or club and spare Mrs. Guyman the interaction with the unwashed masses. Well, window shopping gave her a reality check. She was shocked with the volume of homeless, the roaming gangs of thugs and the overall downward spiral that sucking the beauty out of SoBe. HOW SAD!

Lauderdale is clean, no homeless, better value for your clubbing buck and everyone speaks English.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Mrs. Guyman and I went to SoBe Sat. Night and walked around "window shopping" for a bit before we hit Crobar. Usually when we go to SoBe, I valet park in front of the restaurant or club and spare Mrs. Guyman the interaction with the unwashed masses. Well, window shopping gave her a reality check. She was shocked with the volume of homeless, the roaming gangs of thugs and the overall downward spiral that sucking the beauty out of SoBe. HOW SAD!

Lauderdale is clean, no homeless, better value for your clubbing buck and everyone speaks English.

My thoughts exactly. :tongue:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Dude you are so right i went to Crobar for Edgar on fri and I must have seen at least 20 hookers and at least 5 people tried to sell me some coke. I felt like I was in Amsterdam.

Originally posted by MIRZA

Dude you are so right i went to Crobar for Edgar on fri and I must have seen at least 20 hookers and at least 5 people tried to sell me some coke. I felt like I was in Amsterdam.

Miami Beach needs Rudy Giuliani. He could clean the place right up.

Originally posted by norahmiami

keep Giuliani in Mexico City working hard on his "clean up" manuevers.....i really dont want clubs shutting down and Miami getting NYC's clubbing laws

:jacked:

Out of curiosity, what negative clubbing laws did he enforce in NYC? To me, it seems like clubbing in NYC is thriving, with the expection of Bloombergs smoking ban, and I don't know exactly what that impacts. Nevertheless, I'll find out next month myself when I'm up there.

It wasn't anti-clubbing laws. NYPD was spending a lot of resources on undercover activities in all the larger venues such as Tunnel, Twilo, Exit and Limelight. A lot of buy and busts. City can come in and shut down a business if it's determined it is being used for illegal purposes. In NYC, they can even seize real estate where drug activity is taking place, though this is not often used except in extreme circumstances. Fruits of the crime.

Originally posted by norahmiami

keep Giuliani in Mexico City working hard on his "clean up" manuevers.....i really dont want clubs shutting down and Miami getting NYC's clubbing laws

exactly...fuck that!

If you want to smoke a cigarrete, you have to stand in the blistering cold so all the pussy vegetarians can point at you in disapproval...smoke up, smoke up...get some tar on those lungs people!!!

:D