Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOSTON got...........

but, but but but but but but, yes there's a big fucking BUT

......The Red Sux have 72 hrs to sighn him he can veto and he has his heart set on the YANKS.......THE SOX WILL choke and he will be a Yankee because there losers in Boston !!!!!!!!!

The Yanks also most likely will get 4 of these 6 players (Shefiled,Foulke,Rhodes,Colon,Matusie,Vazquez) and also resighn Andy !!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

Pettite is on his way to the Astros..sorry to break it to you....Schilling is going to be awful in the American League..he has mastered the National league hitters and he is too old to offer him a huge lump of salary...just look at Glavine...waste of money

Sorry Khole, your my boy, but your wrong

Check it out

True, Andy might go to the Astros, but most likely he will come back to the Yanks:

He resighns and finish his career with Yanks, he breaks Whity Ford's all time record, I don't know about you, but that is an honer I would love to have for the greatest team in all sports in History.

His record in Yankee stadium is unfuckingreal

Mel, is coming back as pitching coach that is a fucking big factor

After being apart of the great rival with Red sox and the magic he was apart of game 7, how can you not want to come back if you are a ballplayer and be part of great history.

He has a chance to finish his career as a Yankee and his owner gives him the best shot year after year to win rings!!!!!

All Houston got is it's close to home, fuck that he ain't stupid and it's not like the Yankees are going to show him the $$$$$$$$

Schilling has atleast 3 great years left and the fucker is a big game pitcher, he wins!!!!!!!!!!