Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleeping with X's

guest00901

Originally posted by notallthere444

Lets go out and break up

and while your at it SHUT THE FUCK UP

but if we go out we would be having sex anyway so why would we break up....you can jus live in my apt and we can have sex 24/7

THEN break up and have X SEX so more sex the merrier :D:laugh2:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

but if we go out we would be having sex anyway so why would we break up....you can jus live in my apt and we can have sex 24/7

You know you wont shut the fuck up , You seem so low clas LIKE the kind of girl that would lay on the streets of new york like a bum UGH !

what the hell is the point? :confused: i mean the point is to get laid but if you broke up that means somethign was really wrong in your relationshp and why would you want to fuck someone you KNOW you arent compatible with? it usually turns into more, stronger hatred over time or you try to work things out and it all goes in a big circle.

2 people who fuck often whether they are friends, ex's, FB's, it turns into a relationship & next thing you know someones getting insulted/jealous over everything the other one does... i dunno, i dont think it is worth it. fucking someone you have already had bad experiences with is kind of getting disrespected. i do not see my ex's, i dont try to be friends with them & i certainly wouldnt fuck them ;)

go out and find someone new..

what if the ex gave you the most mind blowing sex you've ever had and probably will ever have again in your entire lifetime. I mean this person was doing stuff to you that you didn't think you had the imagination for and every single night was like the first night this person ROCKED YOUR WORLD. So much so that you were thinking about it for days after it happened. So much so that you quiver for hours after from the shock of how mind blowing it was.

But

this person wasn't compatible in any other way.

Then after 4-5 ex's who absolutely sucked at sex (no pun intended), you run into this person and that person invited you over.

Originally posted by somebitch

what the hell is the point? :confused: i mean the point is to get laid but if you broke up that means somethign was really wrong in your relationshp and why would you want to fuck someone you KNOW you arent compatible with? it usually turns into more, stronger hatred over time or you try to work things out and it all goes in a big circle.

2 people who fuck often whether they are friends, ex's, FB's, it turns into a relationship & next thing you know someones getting insulted/jealous over everything the other one does... i dunno, i dont think it is worth it. fucking someone you have already had bad experiences with is kind of getting disrespected. i do not see my ex's, i dont try to be friends with them & i certainly wouldnt fuck them ;)

go out and find someone new..

But maybe if you slept with your x he would give you money for your cake fund? ?? :confused:

Originally posted by djinnom

what if the ex gave you the most mind blowing sex you've ever had and probably will ever have again in your entire lifetime. I mean this person was doing stuff to you that you didn't think you had the imagination for and every single night was like the first night this person ROCKED YOUR WORLD. So much so that you were thinking about it for days after it happened. So much so that you quiver for hours after from the shock of how mind blowing it was.

But

this person wasn't compatible in any other way.

Then after 4-5 ex's who absolutely sucked at sex (no pun intended), you run into this person and that person invited you over.

blah, my ex's are a turn off.

i think anyone is capable to being good at sex if they know what you like.

Originally posted by somebitch

blah, my ex's are a turn off.

i think anyone is capable to being good at sex if they know what you like.

u r as correct as u have ever been on the comment!!!!!!!!!!

but to answer the x thing...all ur doing is turning the relationship to a booty call relationship!!!!!!!!!! no biggie as long as ur all grown up mentally!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ur not dealing with little brats!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

i like the way u think ... ill move up there in a few months