Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JP HE SPINNING @ a lil SH*T

why da hell would he spin at this lil small club in LI where you can only fit 800, and its gonna be full of JUICE HEADS and be retarded...for one the sound system can't even handle JP!!

what a dumb move mannnnnn

oh yea and to top it all off $75!!!!!!!!! what a waste

Oakenfold $40

in a huge club with hot girls

or anything other decent party

i think i would rather see vicuous and draper for the money not to be squeezed into that club!!

Originally posted by clubgodnyc

why da hell would he spin at this lil small club in LI where you can only fit 800, and its gonna be full of JUICE HEADS and be retarded...for one the sound system can't even handle JP!!

Oakenfold $40

i think i would rather see vicuous and draper for the money not to be squeezed into that club!!

JP is bringin his own sound with him.

he is playing from 6 pm to 8 am

i am sure that shitty place is paying him big bucks too.

i think they charging 75 cause they dont want 3000 peps to show up

Yea and 1200 of them will be presold tickets. The place is decent sized but i bet it will still be unbareable in there. Expecially with that crowd that will be there. I want to see him spin again bad, but not for 75, and to be that squeezed in!

fire code for that place is roughly 1800---and you all know you can easliy fit a few more after the fire code and still be comfortable---i heard they were selling 2000 tickets---if people with tix dont show up by a certain time then they will start letting non ticket holders in----thats what i heard----

everyone knows its gonna be mobbed---but

lets think about the money they will be making ----2000 tickets at 75 a pop---$150,000---and im sure jp is gonna get like 45-50k easy---so in all honesty---thats not a bad move for jp at all---wouldnt you like to make that kind of money for a few hours work...

stop hating!

JP Spins 11pm - anywhere from 8am-10am...

2000 Pre-sold tickets and allowable 200 non-ticketed persons after 11pm.

If you dont like it or if its too expensive dont go. Yes it will be packed. Doesnt stop me from having fun. Thanksgiving is usually a lunch deal so im sure it will clear out alittle earlier on around 4am-ish.

Walked around the other day with Jerry, there are extra lights and extra sound system in. There will be patrols of all parking lots in the vicinity of the club, extra security out and around the outside of the building...

They are trying to do a well organized party...yes it is going to be alot of people but at least they are trying to keep it as far away as from how CPI was this summer for the SF Roadshow.

Tek

just got the real-deal scoop---(sounds gay but its true)

jp had his own speaker system in--or atleast additional badass speakers----the bartenders were instructed to put all bottles on a flat surface with rubber mats under them because its gonna be fucking loud and bottles will be falling---they are gonna have a tent in the back of the place for additional room---dress code is whatever the fuck you wanna wear----people who had vip tables are getting kicked out of the area because supposedly "bigshots" are taking them--(whatever that means) anyway---thats the deal--

and i was told to get there around 8 if you dont wanna be on a crazy line---

thats the word

Originally posted by g1313

lets think about the money they will be making ----2000 tickets at 75 a pop---$150,000---and im sure jp is gonna get like 45-50k easy---so in all honesty---thats not a bad move for jp at all---wouldnt you like to make that kind of money for a few hours work...

stop hating!

there's no way in hell...he's taking home that kind of cash....unless he's paying a flat fee to cover the use of the spot, the staff, insurance, overhead, sound and lighting....security etc....and handling all the ticket sales and promotions himself...you obviously don't know what the "behinf the scenes costs are"..he's probably getting 3 X what he was getting at sound factory....but its negative exposure for him....

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by bumpdaddy

there's no way in hell...he's taking home that kind of cash....unless he's paying a flat fee to cover the use of the spot, the staff, insurance, overhead, sound and lighting....security etc....and handling all the ticket sales and promotions himself...you obviously don't know what the "behinf the scenes costs are"..he's probably getting 3 X what he was getting at sound factory....but its negative exposure for him....

He is getting 40,000 for the night. And why do you feel it's "negative exposure"? just curious.

40? Hes getting 20k.

Negative Exposure? Theres such a thing. To me this is a party for the LI Heads that used to trrop out to SF everyweek to see him. Hes getting good money, the club is making good money, people around here are happy about this...so whats negative? Cause hes not spinning at a club that doesnt hold 6000 people?

It shows that hes willing to move around and satisfy everyone around...not just people in the vicinity of NYC. Shit..I myself am being saved a 45 min drive.

What about the SF Roadshow at CPI in the Hamptons...Im sure that was negative exposure for SF Packing the place 1000 over capacity showing that they can fill a place with JP all over. His Avalon parties always do good.

Everyone has their opinion...this is just mine on how its Not negative exposure.

Tek

Originally posted by clubgodnyc

Oakenfold $40

when will you clubheads, dj freaks ever wake up. the freaking dj"s s you all swoon over, for the most part, are clueless, brainless, and penniless. they happen to spin records to try to amke $$$. they usually end up like ex-prize fighters( boxers). busted, stupid, penniless, and unable to get a job lmfao

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

He is getting 40,000 for the night. And why do you feel it's "negative exposure"? just curious.

maybe "negative exposure" isn't the exact term i'm looking for well...but lets face it ... I'm sure even he'd rather be at a venue in NYC for thanksgiving eve...It is the biggest clubbing night of the year....and it might suggest to some people that he's selling out.... Never been to Sahara so I'm not trying to knock it... in fact they should be complemented for putting themselves on the line to make this happen... I'm sure its costing them a pretty penny.....and hey... if he's getting 20k good for him....and if the club makes lots of money even better....I personally don't think any DJ is worth that kind of money... but alot of them do have loyal following that translate to $$ for them and the venues the play in....What bothers me is all the drama and rumors that surround these guys and the people who are obsessed with them and who's lives seem to revolve around them....