Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Godess, Carolina Ardohain

njdionysus

Originally posted by linabina

her ass is just sick :eek:

Her body is just amazing, I love this shot... her ass is slammin' and her legs are perfect. The face isnt spectacular in this photo, but it works well in others. I've seen a few bad pics of her too, but she can wake up next to me anytime. I gotta go to Brazil soon, I'm told there are thousands of girls that look like this running around the streets daily. She is from Argentina, so maybe I'll have to stop there too!

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL i must work in the wrong area then.

like fliptonnia said.

She's got a body. Her face is.... ehhh... Well, she's got a cute face, but i've certainly seen better.

That's why i said i'd seen women like her in Manhattan'

Mmmmm, hot women in business suits :licker:

Originally posted by replicorexxx

I don't think that she is special, i actually hated all the pics of her cept for the one with the duct tape, i dont like shots that are planned, i like the oh shit you took my picture look, i dont like when they pose. all models pose, but some can pull it off, She is NOT one of them.

dude i think u r gay

Originally posted by replicorexxx

I don't think that she is special, i actually hated all the pics of her cept for the one with the duct tape, i dont like shots that are planned, i like the oh shit you took my picture look, i dont like when they pose. all models pose, but some can pull it off, She is NOT one of them.

that doesnt make any sense... so she was randomly dressing herself up in duct tape and was unexpectedly photographed in it??? how is that pic NOT posed?!