Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Pacha Buy Club Rio?

marcodavalos

• 3 months later...

Some peeps are far more worried than what they seemed three months ago.

Props to Pure for not being Pacha and being succesful. Shame on the haters. :rolleyes: Narcs are narcs ... either cause of moral or money. When you spit up to the sky ... on your face it lands. :cool:

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Props to Pure for not being Pacha and being succesful. Shame on the haters. :rolleyes: Narcs are narcs ... either cause of moral or money. When you spit up to the sky ... on your face it lands. :cool:

I totally agree with you . . . . and for a club that is not supposed to be open they sure are doing a lot of advertising . . .

THE WINTER MUSIC MARATHON ($60 all weekend pass)

Cliquemarketing+Group

Friday, 3/5/2004 - Monday, 3/8/2004

Presale: $60.00

Ticket Sales Stop at 10:00:00 PM (PST) 3/4/2004

Talent: Main Room: Robbie Rivera George Acosta Theo Pete Rage Bruno Sheldon Romero Frank Pelligrino Roof Deck: Ivano Bellini Joseph Christopher Rocket Jeff Bomb Duane King Christos Gee moore Jesse Brooks Pete Rage Patio: The Moxie Dolls Keith Evan Sean Moreas DJ Sol Cinnamon Antonio V. Joe Mamma Sal Lograsso Sender Ody Roc Todd Five Saturday march 6th : Main Floor: WHAT YOU HAE IS FINE Roof deck: Ivanno Bellini Eddie Baez Jason Ojeda Ziggy Shawn Ink Matt Hamburg Serge Devant Patio: Sergio & Chris Asta Frank Pelligrino Joe Grossman Ray Albano Joey Van dam Eddie Mez Sunday march 7th : Main Floor: Johan Gielen Cosmic Gate Tony Draper Roof Deck: DJ Boris DJ Exacta Richie Santana Denny Tsettos Mada & Moody Patio: Danny B. Steve Castro Franco Munoz Sumbry

Info: EVENT 1 Winter Music Marthon WMCMIAMI.COM

Clique Entertainment & Musicology Events

Presents THE WINTER MUSIC MARATHON

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 5TH 10 P.M. THRU MONDAY FEBRUARY 8TH 6.A.M.

56 HOURS STRAIGHT

FEATURING the best talent from around the globe @ PURE nightlife

South West 6th Street Downtown Miami

3 Sound Systems, Main Room, Roof Deck, VIP Patio

Admission $60 for a weekend pass come and go as you please all weekend. $40 for one time entry

For info call 212-560-6575 or http://www.cliqueme.com/emails/wmclineup/

Info Line:212-560-6575

PURE 66 NIGHTCLUB

South West 6th Street

Downtown Miami, FL 35642 United States

THEN AGAIN...

If Pacha opens there it might actually separate the real dance fans from the cheesy Hialeah/Kendall crowd.

Personally, I recognize Pacha's presence by the two cherries ANYWHERE. Most advanced clubbers/dance fans do the same.

Now the real challenge would be in getting good dj's plus a resident dj that keeps rocking it and bringing in the crowd.

That's my 2 cents on the subject!

:D

:werd:

Originally posted by ogmiami

The first club in that building opened before Space. How much time should it take? The answer to all the questions is NO WAY. It's been tried and none of the attempts have achieved the smallest bit of success.

diddypanel.gif

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Isn't the old Rio where Pure is now :confused:

Yes Sunny ... this is a three month old thread relevant to yesterday's drama.

3 months ago it was the location why it would fail. Now, it seems to be the hours of operation. Pure has shaken some butts I guess.

Should be an interesting documentary about nite life in Miami, maybe call it ... "Bowling for Downtown?" :confused::eek:

Not that I know much about the inside info of what's going on there right now, I actually don't know shit...what I do know is that the location is an historical failure landmark and a reminder of the good'ol "Miami Vice Era"

I know from a good source that neighbors can't stand the boom-boom...and every time someone begins a party there, it's war time between neighbors and club owners...almost the same as Nikki beach with neighbors around 5 and Washington...only, the downtown area where the club is located is a sonic-trap...the boom-boom can bounce as far as ten blocks away and then bounce back...we'll see what happens...I hope they do well, although the facts are there and are not really that far fetched...if I was paying a shit-load of money, I don't think I'd be very happy with a nightclub a block away from me...nuh...

:cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

Not that I know much about the inside info of what's going on there right now, I actually don't know shit...what I do know is that the location is an historical failure landmark and a reminder of the good'ol "Miami Vice Era"

I know from a good source that neighbors can't stand the boom-boom...and every time someone begins a party there, it's war time between neighbors and club owners...almost the same as Nikki beach with neighbors around 5 and Washington...only, the downtown area where the club is located is a sonic-trap...the boom-boom can bounce as far as ten blocks away and then bounce back...we'll see what happens...I hope they do well, although the facts are there and are not really that far fetched...if I was paying a shit-load of money, I don't think I'd be very happy with a nightclub a block away from me...nuh...

:cool:

:lol3:

Now, that some pretty good bullshit! :D

Yes Sunny ... this is a three month old thread relevant to yesterday's drama.

3 months ago it was the location why it would fail. Now, it seems to be the hours of operation. Pure has shaken some butts I guess.

Should be an interesting documentary about nite life in Miami, maybe call it ... "Bowling for Downtown?" :confused::eek:

Ohhhhhh! Thanks 4 the clear-up! I guess I should've looked at the dates! lol :tongue:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Ohhhhhh! Thanks 4 the clear-up! I guess I should've looked at the dates! lol :tongue:

No problem ;) , but please always remember that the preposition "for" has similar phonetics to the number "4", but grammatically it is incorrect to interchange them. :tongue:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

THEN AGAIN...

If Pacha opens there it might actually separate the real dance fans from the cheesy Hialeah/Kendall crowd.

:D

So you're saying a whole 50 people will show up?

A club can't depend on the "real dance fans", they'd close in a week.