Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Bad Boy Bill!!

funshine

Originally posted by vicman

u should go and support the chi-town native . . .

uh. . . no

i'm pissed at chicago right now, teriaki pointed out to me last nite in a drunken stupor that the cubs traded away my boy hee seop choi... FUCKERS! :mad:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

to much tryptophan in your system . . . :eek:

i seriously feel fucking wierd. it's the strangest sick ive ever been. i dont know if going to see a chiropracter has anythign to do with it at all. you know, from loosing up chemicals traped in my spinal cord. is that just an "urban legend" or what? i had a fever for a day and a half. chills and sweats. i havent puked at all, my stomach is fine. my head is clouded as shit, like i'm groggy. my thoart feels wierd, not swollen, no puss. just wierd. and my breathing feels wierd. anyfucking ideas? anthrax? i was sick, then i got better, now the worst is to come, right?

Originally posted by jroo

i seriously feel fucking wierd. it's the strangest sick ive ever been. i dont know if going to see a chiropracter has anythign to do with it at all. you know, from loosing up chemicals traped in my spinal cord. is that just an "urban legend" or what? i had a fever for a day and a half. chills and sweats. i havent puked at all, my stomach is fine. my head is clouded as shit, like i'm groggy. my thoart feels wierd, not swollen, no puss. just wierd. and my breathing feels wierd. anyfucking ideas? anthrax? i was sick, then i got better, now the worst is to come, right?

i dont know why it would have anything to do with cerebrospinal fluid unless you've had a medical condition in the past :confused:

go see your doctor, maybe its food poisoning from thanksgiving. you looked perfectly fine on thursday, thats the weird part. could be the flu, and you've got an infection and the only way to get rid of it with antibiotics, nothing baought over the counter ould really help in that case.