Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Jersey..

Just wanted to take this time to wish some of you fine americans, and non-americans a Happy Thanksgiving..

Nooootc and Kosta, have fun tonight stuff each others ass's like your moms stuffs her turkey...

Billybadass..., The posts over the past couple of days have been completely PATHETIC.! "I'm not the old badass" and " One day choopie, will hang like old times".... You call yourself a "WARRIOR", man up pussy boy.... wax those eyebrows and take out your tampon...

Dogecaravan.... Not really sure about you yet... bi-sexual is the only thing I can come up w/ @ this point...

Eddie3 aka "15 minutes from NYC" aka" the biggest tool"... your favorite holiday is upon us, a holiday that revolves around dinner, even tho it isn't a friday or a saturday, its still a dinner and your still taking it easy..

Have a great thanksgiving, you fucking clowns.

Aww how nice of you to wish us all well...What a kind gentle lady you are...Do tell you parents Kosta will be over late for dinner because your sister has to clean up the mess your whore of a mother made in my home today....And I only Drink Ketel One so tell the cheap fucks you call parents to count up the food stamps get their knee pads on and go to the liqour store on 23rd and suck Old man willy's dick till he agrees to give ye the bottle in exchange for the blow jobber and food stamps. Thank You .

And be thankful your mom turns tricks to be able to afford you the finer things in life like Salvation Army Clothes from washed up Guidos from New Jersey Including Black Fila High tops and Z cavaricci's

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Just wanted to take this time to wish some of you fine americans, and non-americans a Happy Thanksgiving..

Nooootc and Kosta, have fun tonight stuff each others ass's like your moms stuffs her turkey...

Billybadass..., The posts over the past couple of days have been completely PATHETIC.! "I'm not the old badass" and " One day choopie, will hang like old times".... You call yourself a "WARRIOR", man up pussy boy.... wax those eyebrows and take out your tampon...

Dogecaravan.... Not really sure about you yet... bi-sexual is the only thing I can come up w/ @ this point...

Eddie3 aka "15 minutes from NYC" aka" the biggest tool"... your favorite holiday is upon us, a holiday that revolves around dinner, even tho it isn't a friday or a saturday, its still a dinner and your still taking it easy..

Xlr8 - you could quite possibly be the biggest loser on this board. Go back to the Boston Board - we all know you are a spineless homo that cant score ass at Sound factories new party. Just because a few of us here in jersey take liberties with your girlfriend dosent mean we are bad people - where else is she going to get laid? from you - I think not - Furthermore the difference between us and you (besides the fact that you suck dick "for fun" as you put it) is that we would call you a Cock smoking ass loving Butt Pirate to your face - You dont post pics - you hide behind your screen name and you turned down a chance to make $4000.00 throwing down with this 90lb weakiling. But I love you anyway - you give me some entertainment in these posts so Happy Thanksgiving. Mom said she will be home at 8

All guidos are washed up, even fresh outta the box guidos...

Jersey has a new breed of guido. The old Iroc Mustang cavaricci badboy club guido is extinct...The new guidos are D&G Armani wearin Nice car drivin prada diesel sneaker wearin Jersey Boys. And they would kick the fuck out of your Boston Crews Ass anyday

Don't be hatin.....

I'd take that 4grand and throw it back @ you so you could get your teeth fixed... do you chew on rocks for fun bro?? Tell your mom to set an extra plate i'll be over for desert, heard she feels like warm apple pie and smells old size 14 bowling shoes.... I'll bring the disinfectent...

Don't be hatin.....

I'd take that 4grand and throw it back @ you so you could get your teeth fixed... do you chew on rocks for fun bro?? Tell your mom to set an extra plate i'll be over for desert, heard she feels like warm apple pie and smells old size 14 bowling shoes.... I'll bring the disinfectent...

listen - everyone knows thats just another way of you sayin you are scared.

Don't be hatin.....

Besides I think Kosta has dibs on my mom -

Originally posted by kostaP

Jersey has a new breed of guido. The old Iroc Mustang cavaricci badboy club guido is extinct...The new guidos are D&G Armani wearin Nice car drivin prada diesel sneaker wearin Jersey Boys. And they would kick the fuck out of your Boston Crews Ass anyday

Too funny.. Sad but true

Originally posted by kostaP

Now that is just funny....Youshould see Nootsky when he gets madd he purrs like a pussy....Like that day at south park...:laugh:

Kosta - you like to promote - Set it up Me Xlr8 - We can use the ring at Renso's School. Think he will show? I told him my $4000 against his $2000. we can give the money to charity.:D I am not mad bro - I think its funny :laugh:

Originally posted by nootsy

Kosta - you like to promote - Set it up Me Xlr8 - We can use the ring at Renso's School. Think he will show? I told him my $4000 against his $2000. we can give the money to charity.:D I am not mad bro - I think its funny :laugh:

wait you wanna pay to fuck him or fight him....I dont get it??:confused:

that a boy, tomorrow while you are at the table at the Boston Tea party with your inbred family, and the sister with 1 leg you bang in the ass

remember how great it is to live in JERSEY

Have a great Thanksgiving you FUCKING ALBINO