Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the real reviews?

joe81

went to roxy then arc. roxy sucked asss the crowd was a bunch of factory rejects, seemed like it to me i guess, the best music there was on from 10-12, music after that was pretty lame kinda cheesy. got to arc round 5 30 fucking sick from the second i walked in to the second i left. dj vibe tore that shit up, ive never heard him spin before but damn from now on everytime hes in nyc ima def go check him out. danny was amazing as well, at around 6 30 he started hypin up the crowd so much, only problem was a little packed very hot and lots of drunk people. arc was def the place to be last nite

Got to Roseland at about 11 last night... waited on line for about an hour. I get in and the place is totally empty... maybe 500 people in a place with at least 6000 capacity. After getting screwed on paying $75 for tickets that got dropped to $40 the day of the show, I expected something hot... but it was whack. I missed Draper, but Viscious and Clue played some hot tracks. People just weren't into the music though. A lot of really young cats everywhere... Diddy came out for about 10 minutes. He didn't perform or sing, but he pimped around on stage with about 50 other dancers who I think were picked straight from the crowd. He left abruptly when something broke out up front.

Overall, I was really disappointed with the whole affair. I expected more from a Diddy party, but this obviously wasn't your VMA afterparty type of deal.

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

Got to Roseland at about 11 last night... waited on line for about an hour. I get in and the place is totally empty... maybe 500 people in a place with at least 6000 capacity. After getting screwed on paying $75 for tickets that got dropped to $40 the day of the show, I expected something hot... but it was whack. I missed Draper, but Viscious and Clue played some hot tracks. People just weren't into the music though. A lot of really young cats everywhere... Diddy came out for about 10 minutes. He didn't perform or sing, but he pimped around on stage with about 50 other dancers who I think were picked straight from the crowd. He left abruptly when something broke out up front.

Overall, I was really disappointed with the whole affair. I expected more from a Diddy party, but this obviously wasn't your VMA afterparty type of deal.

Did it get packed at all? He didn't even perform?? - he basically got on stage said hello and that was it?

It got a little more crowded later on in the night, but not even close to capacity. 1000-2000 people max. Diddy didn't even seem like he wanted to be there. He came on stage and yapped over tracks that Clue was playing, but he didn't sing and he didn't perform. Just danced around with some of his hos. I'd never go to another one of his shows.

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

It got a little more crowded later on in the night, but not even close to capacity. 1000-2000 people max. Diddy didn't even seem like he wanted to be there. He came on stage and yapped over tracks that Clue was playing, but he didn't sing and he didn't perform. Just danced around with some of his hos. I'd never go to another one of his shows.

that absolutley blows! luckily i didn't spend the loots, i figured when the promoters in my local town (who promote every single club there is with a list) were selling tix for this there was no point in going.

How were the other parties?? anyone? can i get an honest avalon review up here?