Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Brandis' Death a Suicide

naughtybabe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Ditto, he was in ladybugs and some other movie with Chuck Norris...

I was reading his bio and it said that Tatyana Ali was his

girlfriend.. You guys remember her?? (Fresh Prince)

Yes I do. Was she currently his girlfriend? Omg, the poor girl. Imagine having that on your shoulders. :(

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

damn... never even heard of him or that show.....

i think thats why he punched out... ;)

what i'm really impressed with is that the article said it wasn't a drug OD... you gotta have a pretty big sack to call it without a big euphoric bang at the end...

..they say that if your wrists are underwater, you really dont feel the pain...and i imagine bleeding to death without the pain is probably not that bad...you just fade away...but hanging yourself...idk...leaves room for error and problems - and i think breaking your neck, if that happens, is quite painful as well...idk...i tend to think i would go for the drugs...but i wouldnt mind jumping off a huge cliff and trying to fly before i left this world...i know the landing would hurt but not for very long, i'm sure..

i dont know about that water factoid... but prolly is true since so many go out like that... as for the hanging it is recommended you put the not on the side so you break your neck as opposed to choking yourself to death which could take over two - three mins... i would prolly go out with pills... just go to bed after a wonderful night... or go out in a police chase and if and when i got caught id have them shoot me while leaving the note in the car for them to find...

...then why project that onto them?..i dont agree with suicide with respect to myself...in a similar perspective to yours, i do believe it would be a somewhat of a lazy way out...let alone, i dont know if i would have the matzi to do it...BUT...everyone is not me...and there are so many different situations and conditions where i simply could not apply that particular belief to someone else...

Not projecting anything onto anyone.. Im simply saying what I feel.

Its sad that they would do such a thing like that but at the same

time I dont pitty them for being so weak and choosing the easy way out.

:nono:

...sorry...but in my book, that's projecting...imo...