Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*groan*

rockyblue

lol.

you should have seen everyone (all 50 of them) at Hybrid, all moving in slow motion because of Turkey overdose.

As Mike from Hybrid asked me: "What on earth possessed you to go out on Thanksgiving night?"

And now I just woke up and ate some stuffing. Ugh...

Originally posted by Kuro

How was Hybrid?

They were great. Sad part is, only about 50 people showed up. At one point, I actually did a head count and was at 30 and estimated a peak of about 50.

But it was cool because they played some great music and I got to hang out with them a bit. I'm a total Hybrid DJ whore, it's pretty funny. Somehow wound up getting obliterated... wonder how that happened.

The set sounded a lot like their Kiss100 set from 10-03. They were having a lot of fun which is always nice to see.

I just wish the crowd was appreciative. I shut the place down at 3:30 with only about 15 other people (Jessie from Buzz one of them). People had glow sticks on strings which never like to see...

So Hybrid gets an 8 for throwing down a great set, the venue gets a 6.5 for being pretty cool and having acceptable sound, and the crowd gets a 3 for not showing up and for dancing like they were listening to Trance.