Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best...

iamme

...i've had quite a few to be honest...all different in their own way...

hmm...one that sticks out...first saturday class after transferring from rutgers new brunswick to rutgers newark...we get paired off in class and i start flirting with this girl...my partner...she's from south jersey and doesnt know anyone around...we agree to go out that night...i get lost and call her from a payphone...as i'm getting final directions, a stray kitten comes crying by my feet...i look for its mom while on the phone but to no avail...i tell this girl and she said she was actually going to adopt one...so I bring her the kitty and she later names her nikita ...we go out for drinks and dancing and have a perfect time...we hit it off magically...conversation...humor...the dancing...it was clicking on all cylinders...i take her to a scenic lookout and we kiss overlooking the new york skyline...we go back to her house and i stop by a market to get the kitty some supplies...we end up on her couch...smooching...and one thing led to another...and we make love in her bedroom...and we wake up in each other's arms...everything just seemed to click that not...everything...the kissing was probably the best part...lol...i love to smooch for a long long time...esp if i have a good partner...

(unfortunately, thereafter, everything fell apart...lmfao)

Originally posted by nybeauty

my best date was w/ my ex....we had so much fun

i met my ex online and we had been talking and chating for like almost a yr then we finally met offline and had the best time ever, it felt like i knew him for yrs! too bad we not together anymore :(

D-E-T-A-I-L-S!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Originally posted by phatman

D-E-T-A-I-L-S!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

we went back to my place and we started watching a movie then we started play fighting and that almost lead to something else so thats when we decided to go out to dinner instead....he use to live in PA so he was staying @ my place so the next day we went to six flags and thats when he asked me out :D

well... after seducing my chiropractor's administrative assistant.. I got her to pick me up, one day after work... and we drove to Kensico dam park in Westchester. I made grilled chicken sandwiches and packed snapple iced teas and brought a portable cd player & speakers with a new cd we both wanted/purchased that day, and had a midnight picnic under a full moon, with no one around for miles [except for a cop that scared the turds out of us at one point, then went his merry way]. Had the checkered sheet, and knitted blanket for two.. and while nothing 'carnal?' {for lack of a better word} happened... there were many an intimate moment that night, early on in the courtship...

:swoon:

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

well... after seducing my chiropractor's administrative assistant.. I got her to pick me up, one day after work... and we drove to Kensico dam park in Westchester. I made grilled chicken sandwiches and packed snapple iced teas and brought a portable cd player & speakers with a new cd we both wanted/purchased that day, and had a midnight picnic under a full moon, with no one around for miles [except for a cop that scared the turds out of us at one point, then went his merry way]. Had the checkered sheet, and knitted blanket for two.. and while nothing 'carnal?' {for lack of a better word} happened... there were many an intimate moment that night, early on in the courtship...

:swoon:

nice :tongue:

Mine was actually with an Ex-CP member :eek:

We met up on the LIRR. I made her laugh a lot. Then we got a couple of drinks at Blue Fin in Times Square. Then off to a good Vietnamese restaurant in the area (she was already telling me she wanted to kiss me). Then we headed to Def Poetry Jam, and we kissed the whole way there

Then once inside, she couldn't keep her hands off me !

We kept smooching , and i hardly remember the show :tongue:

That was fun :)

Originally posted by mala

The best date I ever had was my ex. We went to the beach after dinner and danced barefoot in the sand, under the stars, while he sang "Love Song" by the Cure.

aw i wish that was my best date... i love the cure and that's my favorite song of their's, that would have had me swooning... lucky girl :half:

Originally posted by iamme

date youve ever been on? what you do? what was fun?

best date was the one right outta high school.:D

i was broke, but miraculously, she said she couldnt stomach the sight of food, so i didnt spend anything :)

the fun part was that she put out on the first date.:bounce:

Let me tell you, I felt like prince charming....I must have bragged for weeks...my buddies never heard the end of it ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Then once inside, she couldn't keep her hands off me !

sorry i couldnt help myself:tongue:

lol j/k....i remember you telling me about that story though

very nice story too;)

i can honestly say that i have never had a memorable date:(