Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In all the new clubs opening?

Originally posted by joevibe

i'd like to see you return my PM's....

lol...............how about local nyc dj talent, with all these new clubs opening up and bringing in the international dj's its getting harder for local dj's like me to get spots......alot of dudes round here can bust it up with the best of em jus let us shine

Originally posted by 511w28thst

What would you like to see?

AND WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU...HONESTLY

QUONYC.COM

Hire some real promoters.....not a bunch of slugs all chasing the same $5 commisons...who only bring in people they know looking for reduced admissions anyway....keep the price reasonable and pay your promoters a salary.....if they dont produce they know their job is on the line anyway.... the other point which may be useless....bar space... and number of bartenders.... there's nothing worse than having to walk through a mosh pit to get a drink....and if you're going to do bottle service....I cant tell you how many times you dont get a separate bucket of ice for the drinks and some extra clean glasses... and cut up lemons and limes... seems like you always have to ask for it and it takes forever to get....

Just be fair to your customers, because no matter what anyone thinks (DJ or promoter) customers make your party/club! Don't mkae people wait online for 30 min when the palce is empty. Totally understand door policy (ie: dress, g to g ratio) but don't be dicks there, don't put some starving model or actor/actress there and let them think they are god trying to get on page 6. As well, have mgmt willing to assist certain screw ups that are the house screw ups.

and definitley make sure you have enough of a bar staff on, like said before it sucks going through a mosh pit to get drinks, it also sucks waiting 5 min for a drink.

HONESTLY THAT WAS ALL REALLY GREAT ANSWERS TO MY QUESTION..... ESPECAILLY LOVED THE ONE ABOUT THE BOTTLE SERVICE AND WHEN YOU DONT GET A SEPERATE BUCKET FOR JUST ICE!!! THAT IS SO TRUE!! BELIEVE ME AT QUO ILL MAKE SURE BOTTLE SERVICE GETS 2 BUCKETS!! THE BUCKET FOR THE BOTTLE AND A SEPARATE ONE FOR THE ICE!!!!

THE GUEST LIST THING BY CAPONE IS SO TRUE ALSO BACK IN THE DAY YOU HAD TO BE SOMEBODY TO GET A LIST NOW THIS CRAZY STUFF WITH 1000 SUBS THAT IS RIDUCILIOUS! AND I ASSURE YOU IT WONT BE AT THIS VENUE