Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon review?

I got there around 230-3ish. Pretty good time, it was my first time there. Nice setup, and good music. Crowd looked ehhhh, not so many good looking girls, and a lot more guys. I would definitely go again sometime....But clubkid u got there at 530? Don't they close at 6? lol

When i left at like 5ish the place was dyin down...

Originally posted by infinite

I got there around 230-3ish. Pretty good time, it was my first time there. Nice setup, and good music. Crowd looked ehhhh, not so many good looking girls, and a lot more guys. I would definitely go again sometime....But clubkid u got there at 530? Don't they close at 6? lol

When i left at like 5ish the place was dyin down...

maybe it was 430 lol whenever rehab closed a bunch of us headed over there...i was up in some back room with discoballs all over the place lol, i was a little drunk so i dont remember exactly what room it was but i think it was still open after the mainfloor had been closed

Etienne! :D

went this past fri for the first time...had its pros and cons...the place has a real nice setup and a friendly staff...the music was ehh, couldve been better...crowd sucked...they made that place out to be so upscale, i almost wore a button-down shirt and i get there to find mostly a horrible looking crowd...id say about 5% of the girls there actually looked good, was not impressed with the crowd at all...what they need to do is get some better djs in there that brings crowds with them...all of the djs that spin there i have not heard of, i think if they brought more known djs that spin in NYC in, that place will be sick

Your Saying they should bring in good DJ's. Did you have any idea who was spinning there on friday? Darren Emerson was Djing, and he is a good as they coming with out being commercial. Next friday STeve Lawler is there, and your saying they should get better Dj's there. Those are 2 of the best dj's out right now.

Originally posted by rdmega

Your Saying they should bring in good DJ's. Did you have any idea who was spinning there on friday? Darren Emerson was Djing, and he is a good as they coming with out being commercial. Next friday STeve Lawler is there, and your saying they should get better Dj's there. Those are 2 of the best dj's out right now.

i'm not knocking those guys...i wasnt really feeling emerson on fri...im saying they should bring in more djs that are known in nyc...ive never heard of either of those two djs before...the known djs bring the better crowd is what im saying

Originally posted by tbathe

i'm not knocking those guys...i wasnt really feeling emerson on fri...im saying they should bring in more djs that are known in nyc...ive never heard of either of those two djs before...the known djs bring the better crowd is what im saying

just outta curiosity, name some, as you call them, "known" DJs

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

danny tsettos..louie devitto...the riddler..chris the greek...THOSE GUYS RAWK!

ya people like that...i wasnt thinking that commercial but ya...peters, vicious, boris, baez, sheldon, tiesto...u get the point...im just saying im not a fan of the music that most of these guys that come to avalon play...thats just my opinion tho...