Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday ||MAX GRAHAM|| @ Home NightClub, DC

mikehaddad

Max.jpg

Friday, December 5, 2003

EMC and Yoshitoshi present

MAX GRAHAM

opening set by Royce Haven

There is no escaping the vibe Max Graham creates when comes to town with his diverse and pumping melodic progressive to chunky bassline house, Max knows how to get the hands in the air without going down the traditional roads. "I love to play anything that has energy and commands attention, a lot of music can get boring quickly, I need a sound that keeps moving and changing over the night." Holding impressive stylistic diversity - his unique style of mixing and scratching has become a worldwide trademark with regular gigs in Asia, Australia, Europe and residencies with Spundae in Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Max's energetic original productions have gained acclaim with many compilations signings including mix CDs by both Paul Oakenfold and Tiesto. In Miami this year, Max gained a lot of attention from his set on the Terrace at Club Space and has been touring non-stop since. This year sees Max starting his own night - Shine - In Canada with 8 and 10 hour sets being the norm. Also to follow before the end of the year is shinemusic the label - visit shinemusic.com for more info. Don't miss him if you get the chance. CD will be out in Jan. 2003.

Doors open 10PM

21 and over

$15 admission includes complementary drink

$10 admission before 11PM

HOME NIGHTCLUB

911 F St., NW

Washington, DC

More Info:

www.emcdc.com

www.maxgraham.com

www.homenightclub.net

www.bullittbookings.com

Originally posted by magyarcica

:shaky: Who says I am not going to reply to my emails????

If anyone is interested, PM or email me, if it's a post I may not see it....

BTW, I was told guestlist is till midnight.... :confused:

Didn't mean it like that :) I should have said "just in case you don't check this thread." :D

Midnight! Hmm... Have Omar call Alex to get that sorted out.

-M

This is what I got from Alex Haje:

**THIS EVENT IS RESCHEDULED FOR JAN 16, 2004 DUE TO THE PENDING SNOW STORM.**

THE STORM IS EXPECTED TO DELIVER 5-8 INCHES OF SNOW AND IS NOT CONDUCIVE TO HOSTING THIS EVENT. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE BUT LOOK FORWARD TO BRINGING MAX BACK NEXT MONTH TO "ROCK DA HOUSE"!!!

THE JANUARY 16 SHOW WILL BE PROMOTING HIS FORTHCOMING CD RELEASE, SHINE...

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!!!

-THE EMC CREW

There is no escaping the vibe Max Graham creates when he comes to town with his diverse and pumping melodic progressive to chunky bassline house, Max knows how to get the hands in the air without going down the traditional roads. "I love to play anything that has energy and commands attention, a lot of music can get boring quickly, I need a sound that keeps moving and changing over the night." Holding impressive stylistic diversity - his unique style of mixing and scratching has become a worldwide trademark with regular gigs in Asia, Australia, Europe and residencies with Spundae in Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Max’s energetic original productions have gained acclaim with many compilation signings including mix CDs by both Paul Oakenfold and Tiesto. In Miami this year, Max gained a lot of attention from his set on the Terrace at Club Space and has been touring non-stop since. This year sees Max starting his own night - SHINE - in Canada with 8 and 10 hour sets being the norm. Also to follow before the end of the year is shinemusic the label - visit shinemusic.com for more info. Don't miss him if you get the chance. Max's forthcoming Shine CD will be released in January 2004

www.emcdc.com

www.yoshitoshi.com

www.maxgraham.com

www.homenightclub.net

www.bullittbookings.com

Originally posted by moto

Yeah? :confused:

R U gonna tell us or R U just gonna keep us in suspense :blank:

promoters need to announce such stuff. i dnt have any affiliation with either parties so i can only just hint for now and tell you thats its gonna be good! :)