Clubplanet Nightlife Community

private party last night !!

koky

i was invited to a friendly private party last night ... full of close friends & nothin but kool people !!! party got pretty damn good like at midnight .. about 30 or so peeps .. everybody hangin out havin an awsome time duing their things .. ya know? awsome party !!! but the best part of it all that a KRUCIAL ASS DJ from the miami board was doing the dj'ing :eek::cool: & lemme tell you ... this motherfucking guy was amazing !! his set was incredible !!! then like at 1 or 2 ... a more known dj decides to join the decks with him 4 a little bit :D & ladies and gentlemen ... the night got really KRUCIAL with the tunes:eek: from there on the night turned insane !!! i was in musical bliss !! i dont think ive ever heard so many awsome bombs one after another like i did last night ... im still fuckin amazed !!! & in disbelief :eek: im really impressed with this kid that is makin a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE impact with the tranceheads here in miami !! & the funny thing about it is this guy has never even really got serious gig yet !! goes 2 show you not all the best talent is discovered RIGHT AWAY ... everyone there was just in awe of this kids talent . good selection in tracks & the way he was just into his thing !! this guy is gonna make it BIG !! if everything werks out . i know ill be backin him up all the way ..

so i just wanna say to groove eric .. krucial niggaaa !! :cool: you and edgar were off da hook .. :cool: reallyyyyyyyyyy hope 2 see it again very soon :aright:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

i was invited to a friendly private party last night ... full of close friends & nothin but kool people !!! party got pretty damn good like at midnight .. about 30 or so peeps .. everybody hangin out havin an awsome time duing their things .. ya know? awsome party !!! but the best part of it all that a KRUCIAL ASS DJ from the miami board was doing the dj'ing :eek::cool: & lemme tell you ... this motherfucking guy was amazing !! his set was incredible !!! then like at 1 or 2 ... a more known dj decides to join the decks with him 4 a little bit :D & ladies and gentlemen ... the night got really KRUCIAL with the tunes:eek: from there on the night turned insane !!! i was in musical bliss !! i dont think ive ever heard so many awsome bombs one after another like i did last night ... im still fuckin amazed !!! & in disbelief :eek: im really impressed with this kid that is makin a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE impact with the tranceheads here in miami !! & the funny thing about it is this guy has never even really got serious gig yet !! goes 2 show you not all the best talent is discovered RIGHT AWAY ... everyone there was just in awe of this kids talent . good selection in tracks & the way he was just into his thing !! this guy is gonna make it BIG !! if everything werks out . i know ill be backin him up all the way ..

so i just wanna say to groove eric .. krucial niggaaa !! :cool: you and edgar were off da hook .. :cool: reallyyyyyyyyyy hope 2 see it again very soon :aright:

everyone else there from cp... u know who you are .. awsome night !! wouldnt ya sayyyyyyyy ??:cool:

Originally posted by mursa

EV is a given ...and eric is well on his way though , maybe lay low on some of the vocal-emotional trance at times and UP the prog trance ( Yves Deruyter ! :cool: ) .

:)

NO NO NO MY FRIEND ... like i told u before .. dont go by what u hear in his cd's... Eric has a few tricks up his sleeve which i wont give out ... everyone will have to wait & see this guy in action :D:cool: :cool: just mindblowing !!!:eek:

yup yup he told me about that party tonight....i agree hes up and coming!!!!!!!ive only heard one of his cd's and it was goo d..then i heard all this talk from u guys and im likew damn kool to know im not the only one!!! good luck groove eric.....im off to bed now:bounce:

"...goes 2 show you not all the best talent is discovered RIGHT AWAY ..."

Definitely agree with you there koky! House parties are the best. Usually really intimate. That's where the dj talent is finally discovered. If only some promoters and clubs in Miami had a little more patience and understanding...:blank:

Originally posted by philippio

Definitely agree with you there koky! House parties are the best. Usually really intimate. That's where the dj talent is finally discovered. If only some promoters and clubs in Miami had a little more patience and understanding...:blank:

:aright: :aright:

mr grooveeric....is nothing short of a gentleman.....he lets the music let out his agression....i think he played so much..he had to take a little nap just to reenergize to get back on the decks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D ...........eric has an open invitation to always come chill with us here at the land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for providing us with ur talent, and for just being chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good times r all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

p.s. how was ur party???????????? how did it go?????????

Originally posted by koky

so i just wanna say to groove eric .. krucial niggaaa !! :cool: you and edgar were off da hook .. reallyyyyyyyyyy hope 2 see it again very soon

:eek: :eek: :eek:

DAMN! Koky, I know you were having an awesome time but DAMN!!!! I'm glad you and everyone else had an awesome night with kewl ass people and of course "good tunes" :D There was so much LOVE and good vibes in the air; not to mention that cold weather! :tongue:

Another performance soon I hope too ;)

Originally posted by mursa

EV is a given ...and eric is well on his way though , maybe lay low on some of the vocal-emotional trance at times and UP the prog trance ( Yves Deruyter ! :cool: ) .

:)

I think Mursa doesn't like "As The Rush Comes" :laugh:

On a CD, you have less than 80 min let out some emotion. lots of DJ's think it's not enough time. I agree. When you have 2, 3, 4 hours or more, you can do so much and take you on a journey and leave you :eek: Ask Koky ;):tongue:

Maybe next time you can join us and see for yourself :)

As for EV, of course it's given!!! EV da man!!! :D Just hanging out with him was insane!!!

Oh yeah....................KRUCIAL!!!!

Originally posted by trojanman

yup yup he told me about that party tonight....i agree hes up and coming!!!!!!!ive only heard one of his cd's and it was goo d..then i heard all this talk from u guys and im likew damn kool to know im not the only one!!! good luck groove eric.....im off to bed now:bounce:

:aright:

Too bad we couldn't have our jam session Saturday night. Our friends would have been blown away :D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

big ups to grooveeric. truly enjoyed his set! had me jumping.

keep up the hard work, homey. and as always, much much love goes out to my fav DJ, Edgar V! my ears are his playground.

thanx for the fun, kids & thanx for taking us into to ur lil CP family!

TW & Lex

Thank you TW and Lex!!! Sorry you had to leave so early, as the night apparently got better ;):tongue:

Next time stay longer!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by philippio

I agree. There are MANY talented DJ's out there that don't get a shot. As for me, I consider myself a newbie. I'm just starting to get things going in the right direction. Hopefully one day something great comes along. But, wise man once said "Good things come to those who wait" Right now, I'm just enjoying the good times I'm having with all you people :D

PATIENCE is key :)

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I think Mursa doesn't like "As The Rush Comes" :laugh:

On a CD, you have less than 80 min let out some emotion. lots of DJ's think it's not enough time. I agree. When you have 2, 3, 4 hours or more, you can do so much and take you on a journey and leave you :eek: Ask Koky ;):tongue:

Maybe next time you can join us and see for yourself :)

As for EV, of course it's given!!! EV da man!!! :D Just hanging out with him was insane!!!

Oh yeah....................KRUCIAL!!!!

:woah: :woah: :woah: :woah: :woah:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

mr grooveeric....is nothing short of a gentleman.....he lets the music let out his agression....i think he played so much..he had to take a little nap just to reenergize to get back on the decks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D ...........eric has an open invitation to always come chill with us here at the land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for providing us with ur talent, and for just being chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good times r all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

p.s. how was ur party???????????? how did it go?????????

Ummmmm.......:zzz:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I had TOO much of a good time, I needed a little nap.......

I'm honored and thankful for the invitation to your place Flip and Themrs. More good times to be had soon!!! :D

As for the party I went to the next day, they heard about our party and they decided they couldn't handle it, so it was postponed to another time. But we did chill and have August, September, October and November CD's in rotation ;) They still couldn't handle that! :tongue:

Originally posted by happyface

maybe next time my brother can stay and babysit and I can go.......... :idea: Props to Eric, I know he can bring it, keep up the good work kid. :aright: Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Maybe next time. :cool:

I heard you didn't go to work anyway :rolleyes::tongue:

You were missed Mr Happy. Next time you MUST chill with us :D