Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE Review

sobe2003

Oh I heard the whole set on the radio.. man.. awww.. Markus for opening all the way!!!.. If I go clubbing, I would like to enjoy the whole time been there.. not get there and wait until 5AM for finally something decent .. hell na.. thats me.. I prefer Markus opnening up, and have the follow up keeping up the energy strong.. Roland can do that good job, so is OscarG.. so I dont know whats the matter.. anyways, it looked like the attendance loved it, from the feedback ive been hearing .

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ldiablo444

Very surprised to hear that DJ Vibe sucked. Supposedly his set alongside Tenaglia at Arc on Wed. and Fri. nights were totally off the hook...

Vibe didnt "suck" ........you just dont book a house dj to play after an opening trance set/dj........that was the real issue and IMO he made an amazing comeback after MS and tore it up!

Originally posted by norahmiami

Vibe didnt "suck" ........you just dont book a house dj to play after an opening trance set/dj........that was the real issue and IMO he made an amazing comeback after MS and tore it up!

Markus Schulz isn't a trance dj.

That's what we're saying here...MS isn't a bad DJ, he's really good, but he would have been more suited to an afterhours set after DJ Vibe. Maybe the radio station wanted him that night, I don't know, but MS would have been a better fit in his usual spot.

Originally posted by pod

That's what we're saying here...MS isn't a bad DJ, he's really good, but he would have been more suited to an afterhours set after DJ Vibe. Maybe the radio station wanted him that night, I don't know, but MS would have been a better fit in his usual spot.

Is afterhours "STILL" his usual spot???

Guest brwneydtrouble

so once again, it will be trance/prog house followed by Steve Lawler, what a &$^$*$ idea???!!! :confused:

Someone needs to bring some breaks to Space, I think that Merlyn should open for Lawler.

so once again, it will be trance/prog house followed by Steve Lawler, what a &$^$*$ idea???!!! :confused:

I feel your pain. while I understand why MS is opening. I don't agree with the decision. in any case Lawler will bring the energy. let’s hope the crowd is not overwhelmed ,by the time he hits the dex. ;)

OG will be doing the after-hours, and Roly will be rippin it on the terrace. hopefully followed by another classic terrace set from Lawler. all in all it looks to be a good night of music.

:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by meng

That would be nice now wouldn't it....

HELL YEAH!!! I say we post a poll, who thinks that we should sneak in some breaks to space - Say Merlyn to open, Ash Rock for some hard core breaks, then some big name to headline, I dunno who. Whaddya say? I don't think they have the balls to do that shit over there. It will take some major cojones even though when James Zabiela, PVD and anyone else plays breaks, the crowd goes NUTS.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

HELL YEAH!!! I say we post a poll, who thinks that we should sneak in some breaks to space - Say Merlyn to open, Ash Rock for some hard core breaks, then some big name to headline, I dunno who. Whaddya say? I don't think they have the balls to do that shit over there. It will take some major cojones even though when James Zabiela, PVD and anyone else plays breaks, the crowd goes NUTS.

sure leave me out of the rotation why don't you....:(

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by meng

sure leave me out of the rotation why don't you....:(

Eh shut up. I was just throwing names out there......you know how I feel about you and Felipe spinning. BAD ASS TEAM. Seperate you guys are awesome too, but together you guys have an extra energy.

Norah, for people to get it, you just can't put breaks on the flyer, and not really mention the other guys. People will get it when they are on the dance floor. Unfortunately, thats just how it is.