Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Make a difference....be a voter!

jamiroguy1

THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I WILL AGREE ON WITH THE FILTHY LEFTIES, GO OUT AND VOTE, AND WHEN YOU DO GO OUT AND VOTE, MAKE THIS COUNTRY A STRONGER NATION VOTE FOR BUSH, REMEMBER THE LEFT WILL TELL YOU ABOUT HOW BAD THIS WAR HAS BEEN, THEY WILL REMIND YOU ABOUT OUR SLUMPING ECONOMY, JUST REMEMBER OUR ECONOMY HAS BEEN IN A DOWNWHIRL SPIRAL SINCE CLINTON WAS IN POWER, AND WE WONT KNOW THE REAL AFFECTS OF THIS WAR FOR YEARS TO COME, SO IN THIS UPCOMING ELECTION VOTE BUSH ... THIS IS NOT A PAID ANNOUNCEMENT.

Originally posted by pattbateman

the college needs to stay in operation

every state needs to vote for their choice

seeing that 50 seperate states with seperate laws and ways of life are in this union every state should have the right to pick their choice for president

I agree but why not do primary caucus elections all one day as too not allow other states to influence votes of others?

Originally posted by dnice35

THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I WILL AGREE ON WITH THE FILTHY LEFTIES, GO OUT AND VOTE, AND WHEN YOU DO GO OUT AND VOTE, MAKE THIS COUNTRY A STRONGER NATION VOTE FOR BUSH, REMEMBER THE LEFT WILL TELL YOU ABOUT HOW BAD THIS WAR HAS BEEN, THEY WILL REMIND YOU ABOUT OUR SLUMPING ECONOMY, JUST REMEMBER OUR ECONOMY HAS BEEN IN A DOWNWHIRL SPIRAL SINCE CLINTON WAS IN POWER, AND WE WONT KNOW THE REAL AFFECTS OF THIS WAR FOR YEARS TO COME, SO IN THIS UPCOMING ELECTION VOTE BUSH ... THIS IS NOT A PAID ANNOUNCEMENT.

keyboard4.jpg

Originally posted by dnice35

attachment.php?postid=2060593

• 2 weeks later...

"fuck voting. I dont vote so that I can sit here happily on my ass, complaining about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with."

especially these two candidates. IT seems this year's election is going to focus on who can fling more shit with the bigger shovel.

• 3 weeks later...

just a lil tidbit I thought I'd share.

Pharrell was at a Rock The Vote rally a little while ago and made a comment, "There's no point in voting because Bush is gonna steal this election like he stole the last one."

This is exactly why Celebrities should not get involved in politics.

The minute Democrats cut off all ties with them, i'll respect them that much more.

Originally posted by daprofessional

just a lil tidbit I thought I'd share.

Pharrell was at a Rock The Vote rally a little while ago and made a comment, "There's no point in voting because Bush is gonna steal this election like he stole the last one."

This is exactly why Celebrities should not get involved in politics.

The minute Democrats cut off all ties with them, i'll respect them that much more.

Diffierent celebrities support both sides.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
its sad how many people do not vote

It really is, they estimate in the last presidential election that 30 million "young people" voted... I dont know what agre group thats suposed to include, but that number seems awefully low to me.

The way I look at it is, if you dont vote you have no right to complain... ABOUT ANYTHING that happens within the government.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well maybe we should just forego the whole voting process all together, since you believe Bush is getting re-elected. :rolleyes:

I would actually prefer that. It would prevent those who do not deserve votes from being heard and protect us from any chance of John Kerry being elected. He is the most dangerous man in America. While he and France worry about sensitive wars on terror, President Bush will be out defending civilization.

• 4 weeks later...