Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Fucking Cares....

CrzyC

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Oh yeah Crazy, yeah well u better put up with it, I tell you this, its better when u are on drugs or dancing when it goes off, someitmes i used it when im having sex in bed, so there, shut your trap, and go with the flow, lololol I kid I kid!!!

Damon 2.0

Hmmm...this post gives me many things to ponder.:D

Originally posted by CrzyC

What "type" of music a DJ plays??? If you loves the sounds that he/she is spinning and you can get off to it and have a great time who cares is the music is called...house/trance/progressive/tribal/breaks...etc. The whole point of music is to make people feel good. I am so fucking tired of this house/trance debate. GET THE FUCK OVER IT PEOPLE!!! If you dont like the music that someone is playing...DONT GO!!! Why all the hate? Cant we all just get along and be appreciative that we live in a country where we are allowed to play the music that we love?

As a side note...I dont give a flying fuck if Markus and Edgar V call their music trance or progressive...all I know is I LOVE IT and I will continue to support them even if they call it HipHop...the name doesnt matter...only the beats!!!

By the way...its good to be back in town!!!:D

this is what i like to call hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

welcome to what c.p. really is crazy c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

in a couple of weeks ur post will trickle down to just a few, and the next person will come along and say what u said and saleen will again answer back and ull sit back and say i remember whne flip said this was gonna happen again...............just sit back and let the board entertain u instead of u being the entertainment!!!!!!!!! and welcome back..........we missed u at the land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

this is what i like to call hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

welcome to what c.p. really is crazy c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

in a couple of weeks ur post will trickle down to just a few, and the next person will come along and say what u said and saleen will again answer back and ull sit back and say i remember whne flip said this was gonna happen again...............just sit back and let the board entertain u instead of u being the entertainment!!!!!!!!! and welcome back..........we missed u at the land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I have no doubt that you are completely right. The only reason I even come on here anymore is to find out weekend plans and harrass the crap out of KOKY, CHAFLAS and GROOVERIC. :laugh:

Looking forward to my next trip out to the Land. ;) Hope you guys had a great Turkey Day!

Originally posted by CrzyC

I have no doubt that you are completely right. The only reason I even come on here anymore is to find out weekend plans and harrass the crap out of KOKY, CHAFLAS and GROOVERIC. :laugh:

Looking forward to my next trip out to the Land. ;) Hope you guys had a great Turkey Day!

:eek:

Why thank you!!! We love to harrass you too......among other things ;):tongue: