Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall Saturday was packed

Webster on Saturday - best bet with Rick Corbo. Powerpill - why haven't you gone to the Ballroom on a Saturday?

You should definitely check it out. The vibe is really good.

P.S. To the DOG that wants to be a DJ...... Jealousy and Envy??? You know who you are...

Originally posted by powerpill

I look outside my window on saturday night around 230am and there must have been 500 people waiting in line to go in. What was going on there Saturday?

thats total BS, i was there this sat and it was empty. Actually once i got inside it turned out that it was a party for the deaf....you may criticize me all you want, but i found it histerical that whoever was organizing this even chose webster hall........

Originally posted by tolyk

thats total BS, i was there this sat and it was empty. Actually once i got inside it turned out that it was a party for the deaf....you may criticize me all you want, but i found it histerical that whoever was organizing this even chose webster hall........

Tell me about it. They pack you like herds of cattle instead of opening the grand ballroom earlier. Mr. Corbo is my fix for the week but the people that make decisions I believe don't make the right ones. Until midnight it was almost impossible to get to a bar cause the deaf people had them all blocked. If they knew they were gonna have extra traffic that night why not compensate for it?:blank: Hey whatever man if Rick Corbo did not DJ there I would have no other major reason to go. No disrespect intended.

I wasnt there on sat cause i was wasted from ARC on fri a real CLASSICS party. ANd ive been sick since like forever. I heard rick didnt dissapoint as usual. Hey as long as rick is there on sats i will be there. But i would love to hear him someplace different even more intimate like a FILTER 14 or CIELO. I also think its a bad move to keep the ballroom closed until 12 its like torture being in that club until midnight.

Rick is ranked right now 106 on www.thedjlist.com so some people are taking notice. Good for him hes a nice guy. I think more people from here should check out sat nights more.