Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G to play Crobar.

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saleen351

confirmed....

100% going to happen*......... I got it from the man himself...

I hope you guys noticed I put an "*" next to my post... There is a good reason for this..

Oscar is playing Crobar, however it's Crobar NYC:D

I thought i'd fuck with you guys a bit....

I hope you guys noticed I put an "*" next to my post... There is a good reason for this..

Oscar is playing Crobar, however it's Crobar NYC:D

I thought i'd fuck with you guys a bit....

I knew that a while ago :D. Just didn't want to mention anything until he or someone else confirmed...I found out b/c I asked OG if he planned on coming up to NYC anytime soon. I've been feinding to hear him throw it down. Saleen, do you happen do know what date? Definitely must go. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ecpolo521

I knew that a while ago :D. Just didn't want to mention anything until he or someone else confirmed...I found out b/c I asked OG if he planned on coming up to NYC anytime soon. I've been feinding to hear him throw it down. Saleen, do you happen do know what date? Definitely must go. :D

Jan 16

friday jan 16

OG please put JP and denny to shame and represent:D

Nice...Jan 16 is marked on my calendar...can't wait. :D OG is going to bring the madness. I'm tired of hearing this soft shit up here. He's gonna show some clueless people how house is supposed to be. :eek:

Explain to me how you're tired of hearing soft shit up there, yet Saleen says that the best DJ's come from there, and that Oscar needs to mix it up more. :confused::tongue:

Originally posted by chaflas

Explain to me how you're tired of hearing soft shit up there, yet Saleen says that the best DJ's come from there, and that Oscar needs to mix it up more. :confused::tongue:

Well, obviously we all know that a majority of our tastes differ from Saleen. The music in my opinion up here has been too soft for me, especially when your use to hearing Oscar G. play every Saturday for two years. Plus, the style of house up here differs from MIA. Miami has its own sound, which I prefer over NY House. Don't get me wrong, some Djs here can bang it out such as L.E.S, Hector Romero, , Astro & Glyde, Joeski & Onionz, Erick Morillo, etc...but there not always around. I don't know about JP, because I don't go to Sound Factory and I don't know about DT b/c I don't go to Arc when he plays...so I can't comment on their style. But in other words, I miss that Miami sound and those crazy nights @ Space. :(:D

Well, obviously we all know that a majority of our tastes differ from Saleen. The music in my opinion up here has been too soft for me, especially when your use to hearing Oscar G. play every Saturday for two years. Plus, the style of house up here differs from MIA. Miami has its own sound, which I prefer over NY House. Don't get me wrong, some Djs here can bang it out such as L.E.S, Hector Romero, , Astro & Glyde, Joeski & Onionz, Erick Morillo, etc...but there not always around. I don't know about JP, because I don't go to Sound Factory and I don't know about DT b/c I don't go to Arc when he plays...so I can't comment on their style. But in other words, I miss that Miami sound and those crazy nights @ Space. :(:D

:aright:

Guest saleen351

the same choons you hear in miami are played in nyc every night... just in nyc it's much much later when they crank up the darker harder shit...

nyc is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more diverse, and miami isn't..... Thus why miami is stuck in a rut.... In nyc, there is something for everyone, down here there isn't... unless it's gay parties..

the same choons you hear in miami are played in nyc every night... just in nyc it's much much later when they crank up the darker harder shit...

nyc is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more diverse, and miami isn't..... Thus why miami is stuck in a rut.... In nyc, there is something for everyone, down here there isn't... unless it's gay parties..

you and I are finally in agreement..:eek:;)

Originally posted by pod

Interesting...hope it goes over well...last I checked OG isn't distancing from LP...a ballsy move like this would have to be done with LP's blessing...and it will be on a Friday, so no "competition" really...

Take off your tinfoil hats people.

:laugh: WHAT!!! Are you kidding Louis' blessing???? Im not sure of that my friend, if its true its sad.