Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be Part Of The Story Not Told The Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGA IS PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if there is one thing i can not stand, its being told the story, and not being part of the story.........................so i've taken it upon myself to do what digga wants to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GOING TO DEKO THIS SATURDAY FOR DENNY AND RICHIE!!!!!!!

after spending this weekend in cartoon land and airtyping alll my conversation to everyone i talked to.............. i realize its time to be back w/ all the FUCKEN HOT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

digga is sick of going places b/c he "has to" or because its someones b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this weekend IM GOING TO DEKO, W/ OR W/ OUT MY CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A ROLL CALL B/C I DO NOT CARE WHO IS GOING, THIS IS ABOUT DIGGA, AND THE FACT THAT I AM GOING TO DEKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICHIE, DO NOT DROP A HEAVY BASE...............DIGGA MAY LOSE CONTROL AND HEAD BUTT JOE ARMENIO!!!!!!!!!!!

this monday starts a new pallet for digga.........i have a new approach on life AND IM STARTING FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and take my advice here people........................

NEVER BE TOLD THE STORY BE PART OF THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digga needs to reflect on his life this week so dont be alarmed if you dont hear from me, finally made some closure in my life and its time to start a new chapter in diggas BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOUR LUCKY ILL TALK TO YOU FREAKS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!,

bigbri............digga has tried numerous time to seek help!!!!!!!!!!

i've seen the best doctors on the east coast, and all of them have quit there practices and gone back to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ive driven them to all near insanity trying to figure me out, and what my malfunctions are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one doctor even tried an exorcist, i looked at the priest and and he pissed his pants, and screemed like a girl for hours, sorry father, i still love jesus!!!!!!!!!!............he also quit being a priest and has now become a carpenter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT TRY TO EXPLAIN, JUST JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE..................

GODISADJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO ME A FAVOR, STOP BREATHING FOR 1 MINUTE...........PICTURE MY FOOT ON YOUR THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............OK??????

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

and gil, FYI, this is not a "NEW REBIRTH" digga, plug in fool...........this is the same digga!!!!!!!!! what in gods name are you talking about????????????

HEY DIGGAAAAAAAAAA

THE FUNERAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.....THEYRE COMING TO GET YOU...HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MEMORIES OF THE SHORE HOUSE THIS SUMMER....SUNDAY AFTERNOONS WERE THE BEST...DIGGA AND DONWEASEL TSTOPPING BY .......STILL GOING LIKE THE ENERGIZER BUNNY...I JUST GOT MYSELF PUMPED UP AT WORK...ANY CLUBS OPEN RIGHT NOW???

Originally posted by roddigga

kosta................are you fucking out of your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont ever give digga a flash back when im cutting chicken breasts w/ a sharp knife while on the computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGA JUST PUT THE KNIFE THROUGH THE F10 BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh............another gimpy finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuidado!

mysty...........as coach disalvo said that day i shattered 3 fingers in my right hand as the dangled in the wind, while my teamates were throwing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THEY ARE JUST FINGERS, YOU CAN REPLACE THEM W/ A TOE!!!!"

MYSTY...............question????????????, ARE YOU READY???????

Originally posted by roddigga

mysty...........as coach disalvo said that day i shattered 3 fingers in my right hand as the dangled in the wind, while my teamates were throwing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THEY ARE JUST FINGERS, YOU CAN REPLACE THEM W/ A TOE!!!!"

MYSTY...............question????????????, ARE YOU READY???????

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Senor hablo mucho espanol. Y tu?

Muchos besos..............

DIGGA --- the only answer possible to your questions is YES I AM READY!!!!!!!!! (Estoy listo!!!!!!!!!!)

very impressed. I am portuguese/brazilian and the way you spelt cuidado i was wondering if mystify was either portuguese or brazilian

Originally posted by stigeleiro

very impressed. I am portuguese/brazilian and the way you spelt cuidado i was wondering if mystify was either portuguese or brazilian

Well actually I'm a mutt :( And neither of my 4 backgrounds have any spanish, cuban, or latino...........I just took Spanish for 5 years and also worked with two columbian guys so I am fairly fluent!

See ya Friday! :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGA DID IT, HE BROKE THE FIRE WALL AND IM BACK ON CP!!!!!

INTERESTING..............................

MSYTY.............you worked w/ colombians??????????? interesting!!!!!!

if it snows and the weather ruins diggas plans i am conimplating suicide!!!!!!!!!......................