Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Inviting someone to ur wedding u slept with...

guest00901

i went to a wedding last summer, where i'd "fucked" the bride and it was no big deal.

as with most things its a case by case basis. in this particular case, it was about 6-7 years ago, we're good friends and have a great relationship that extends beyond the fact that we have carnal knowledge of each other. it wouldn't be right in every situation, in this one however i think things were cool.

Someone here said it best....

If your wife to be invited two "close" friends that you have never met before in your life, I'd question how close they really are. Typically, when a couple gets married, they know each others close friends.

Add to this suspicious activity the fact that she was riding both of them in the not to distant past makes it even worse.

Like someone else said, its about class and respect.

Don't bring them, are you kidding?!? It's EXTREMELY disrespectful to the groom and anyway, think of it this way: everyone is going to get wasted, and loose lips sink ships. If these guys don't say something, someone else might, and that could end up putting a serious stain on the wedding day. That's the one day you don't want to fuck it up!!

Originally posted by damelo

Don't bring them, are you kidding?!? It's EXTREMELY disrespectful to the groom and anyway, think of it this way: everyone is going to get wasted, and loose lips sink ships. If these guys don't say something, someone else might, and that could end up putting a serious stain on the wedding day. That's the one day you don't want to fuck it up!!

agreed , when guys get drunk they start bragging they'll start telling everyone how they dp'd her. send them pics of the wedding don't invite them