Sunday December 7th 5am

this week a special event

a rare nyc appearence by

grammy award winner superstar dj

HEX HECTOR

Discotheque 17 w.19th st (bet 5th & 6th aves) NYC

Doors 5:00AM-3PM

alcohol served at 12 noon plus Powerbar

There isn't going to be a permanent dj for afterhours there. Thats what makes it good, it's always someone new. That way it doesn't get boring. Some of the regulars on rotation are ESCAPE, RAZOR, HEX HECTOR, TOM STEPHAN......to name a few

Originally posted by keryny

There isn't going to be a permanent dj for afterhours there. Thats what makes it good, it's always someone new. That way it doesn't get boring. Some of the regulars on rotation are ESCAPE, RAZOR, HEX HECTOR, TOM STEPHAN......to name a few

:aright:

Actually dj merritt was spinning at discoteque and the music was really good.......left at about 1pm but it didnt look like it was closing then. its supposed to stay open til 3. Also compared to 3 weeks ago which was the last time i was there, i really didnt see that many homos thanks to sf's opening with junior........this is going to b the new hot afterhours. I also went to the white room at exit where ziggy was spinning..........not worth it though the music was good. Too many thugs coming from the other parts of the club and a lot of tension and fights breaking out. I will not go here again b/c i really thought there was going to be a shoot out at some point. Save your money and go straight to discoteque after hours...............:cool: