Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jessica Alba...

origskeemr

Originally posted by Mystify22

THere was a thread about her recently on the sex board........I looooove her - I have loved her since she was Secret World of ALex Mack........she is just so naturally beautiful - her face is stunning.

I wanna see her in that new movie :eek::love2:!!!!!!!

amen

I've always been a fan, she is just one of those naturally beautiful people. One of my friends met her and she said she was a total stuck up bitch and as rude as they come..........I hope it was just one of her PMS days

Originally posted by djjonstephen

amen

I've always been a fan, she is just one of those naturally beautiful people. One of my friends met her and she said she was a total stuck up bitch and as rude as they come..........I hope it was just one of her PMS days

me too cause thats what turned me on the most about her... On the MTV Diary I thought she was so nice... her face is sumptin else... :eek:

Originally posted by linabina

some people that saw her on punk'd also say that the way she acted turned them off... she may very well be a stuck up bitch :( but good lord is she beautiful :eek:

I saw her on punk'd, too - but whatever, I would have acted the same way if someone was fucking with me.

Seriously, how can anyone expect people (especially celebrities who are used to people being nice to them) to not get annoyed at the shit Ashton Kutchner does to them????

Originally posted by Mystify22

I saw her on punk'd, too - but whatever, I would have acted the same way if someone was fucking with me.

Seriously, how can anyone expect people (especially celebrities who are used to people being nice to them) to not get annoyed at the shit Ashton Kutchner does to them????

hahah yyuuuupp i agree

Originally posted by origskeemr

I love you!!!:kiss2::makeout::sperm::hump: call me;)

In all seriousness... She is beautiful and I dunno why I never really payed attention to her in the first place. Her skin color and the way she talks drives me crazy. She loves to drink too!

I was diggin her since she was on that crap show Flipper way back, damn she is hotness. Thank God she put on a bit more weight and looks great toned as a dancer. Is she still married?

Originally posted by iamsamurai

I was diggin her since she was on that crap show Flipper way back, damn she is hotness. Thank God she put on a bit more weight and looks great toned as a dancer. Is she still married?

i guess im the only one who sees her still skinny :blank:

Originally posted by nybeauty

i guess im the only one who sees her still skinny :blank:

true she's not as thick as she originally was but when I saw shots of her from dark angel I thought she was maaaaaad thin, her skin looked ready to snap all leathery and you could see bones. I think she put on a lil bit more weight and it looks good, but i'm all about her face, she has a gorgeous face and her hair looks great as well.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

true she's not as thick as she originally was but when I saw shots of her from dark angel I thought she was maaaaaad thin, her skin looked ready to snap all leathery and you could see bones. I think she put on a lil bit more weight and it looks good, but i'm all about her face, she has a gorgeous face and her hair looks great as well.

deff! all she has to do is gain more weight....and then she will be :drool: