Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questions for the ladies?

tommyarmani

Ok, it seems allot of you would or have hooked up with other girls. But how many of you have done it just beyond "drunk hookups".

Have any of you ever actually gone out on a date with another girl or anything similar?

How is the "courting" process different than with guys?

Just wondering.....

thanks,

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Ok, it seems allot of you would or have hooked up with other girls. But how many of you have done it just beyond "drunk hookups".

Have any of you ever actually gone out on a date with another girl or anything similar?

How is the "courting" process different than with guys?

Just wondering.....

thanks,

I don't know that your question will be answered here.

A lot of what goes on within the scene is strictly a physical deal. Sometimes women like the soft touch of a woman, soft lips, the sensuality of it all.

I can't really say that I, or any other "bi-sexual" have actually gone ahead and persued relationships with other females. In my mind, I almost think of almost all females as "bi-sexual".

There may be one or two women that I know of who can say different, and actually have been in some sort of relationship....but currently, those women have been in long term relationships WITH MEN.

marci,

i agree with allot of what you said. I have asked a few other girls & they say allot of the attraction to females is physical. But other things like going on dates, cuddling, going to the movies they prefer to do with a male.

*note* the sample pooled is not representative of the majority, so basically i dont know which is why i asked this question

marci,

i agree with allot of what you said. I have asked a few other girls & they say allot of the attraction to females is physical. But other things like going on dates, cuddling, going to the movies they prefer to do with a male.

*note* the sample pooled is not representative of the majority, so basically i dont know which is why i asked this question

are you thinking of becoming a lesbian?

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i had a crush on a girl back in high school (God that seems like forever ago) and we played around alittle but never went all the way but damn that girl could kiss. she had the softest lips ever and a set a jugs to die for. good memories for me! ;):tongue:

POST OF THE DAY

Originally posted by tranzwhore

how is that going BTW?

Listen, i hate to beat a dead horse, but for some reason allot of people were doubting the existence of one "brandy76".

Then all of a sudden brandy & i go to savanahh a few weeks ago in the city & everyone meets her & there was even pics of her & other CP people on the "Bump & ..." board

So lets put these rumors to rest children, brandy is alive & well & has met lots of people from here. I may be twisted, but having imaginary freinds is something i gave up long ago...

thanks,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Listen, i hate to beat a dead horse, but for some reason allot of people were doubting the existence of one "brandy76".

Then all of a sudden brandy & i go to savanahh a few weeks ago in the city & everyone meets her & there was even pics of her & other CP people on the "Bump & ..." board

So lets put these rumors to rest children, brandy is alive & well & has met lots of people from here. I may be twisted, but having imaginary freinds is something i gave up long ago...

thanks,

fuck brandy, tommy is da MAN!

thanks,

i did not see this pic...where is it???